Senior Financial Analyst
Company: Tech Air
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Are you ready to grow sales and be part of a passionate and
hard-working team eager to drive our business forward and exceed
Apply Now and move your career forward with Airgas as a Senior
Financial Analyst in Waterford, CT!
- This role may also be located out of our Brookfield, CT
What you will do:
The Regional Company Business Analyst is responsible for
providing business support for VP-Finance and the Field
organization. You will assist in Regional Company budgeting and
forecasting, pricing analysis, customer and segment profitability,
same-store sales, sales by major product group, margin analysis,
operating cost analysis, capital expenditures, acquisition analysis
and due diligence, inventory management, cylinder/asset management,
certain compliance related activities and other ad hoc
- Reports and analyzes financial and operating metrics, such as
same-store sales, gross margins, operating expenses, asset
utilization, capital expenditures, etc.
- Utilizes the various business reports and metrics to evaluate,
interpret, and provide critical information in support of strategic
and operating decisions.
- Performs extensive financial modeling in support of the Region
and assigned areas.
- Prepares analyses related to local compensation programs,
including gain sharing & various commission programs.
- Works closely with the VP-Finance and Division finance support
teams to better understand historical financial results, trends and
validate forecast assumptions.
- Assists in the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting
- Responsible for compliance of Company policies and procedures
at the local level, evaluate and provide feedback for continuous
- Assists in acquisition due diligence and integration.
- Assists with field audit activities regarding internal
controls, SOP compliance and SOX compliance, as needed.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
What you will have:
- 5 years of prior demonstrated financial accounting and/or
analysis experience in positions of increasing responsibility.
Prior experience should include working with different departments
and cross-functional teams.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Finance or related degree
field required, such as accounting, statistics, or economics. In
lieu of degree, up to 4 years of additional relevant experience may
be considered. Master's degree in business preferred.
- Experience using SAP, BPC, Business Warehouse (BW) or similar
- Ability to work independently and under pressure to meet
- Ability to assume increasing responsibilities in a
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to include
the ability to multi-task, manage multiple priorities, and
effectively manage projects in a diverse organization.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (dashboards & advanced
- Strong analytical skills and a thorough understanding of how to
leverage a wide variety of data and related computer tools to
improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization.
- Ability to build effective relationships with all levels and
roles in the organization
- Leadership skills to drive continuous improvement of
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in
writing; listens effectively and clarifies information as
- Ability to work well with others in a cross-functional team
environment across the organization knowing who to engage to
- Commitment to live by Airgas safety programs, OSHA, and all
related rules, regulations, procedures which are applicable to this
- Current CMA, CPA, FP&A certificate holders will be
prioritized as well as those seeking to obtain any of these
advanced degrees within the next three (3) years.
- Ability to create and work with Excel Macros
We take care of you:
Airgas offers a full benefits package that includes: Medical,
Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability
Insurance, Vacation, Sick, Paid Holidays, 401(k) Retirement Plan
with company match, Tuition Assistance and much more!
Who we are:
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is the leading U.S. supplier of
industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as hardgoods and
related products; one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety
products; and a leading U.S. supplier of ammonia products and
Dedicated to improving the performance of its more than one
million customers, Airgas safely and reliably provides products,
services and expertise through its more than 18,000 associates,
over 1,100 locations, robust e-Business platform, and Airgas Total
Access telesales channel. As an Air Liquide company, the world
leader in gases, technology and services for Industry and Health,
Airgas offers customers an unrivaled global footprint and
industry-leading technology and innovations.
Check out what a career at Airgas can offer you
What do our Team Members have to say about being part of the
"Great place to work with great growth potential" - Director,
"Opportunity to advance and a great safety program" - Driver,
"Fun people to work with and flexible management" - Sales
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status,
Keywords: Tech Air, New England , Senior Financial Analyst, Other , Waterford, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!