Entry Maintenance Technician - Summer Seasonal
Company: Vail Resorts
Location: West Dover
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers
and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime
to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the
brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and
challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work
or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
- Assist in the repair and replacement of building and grounds
needs throughout the summer
- Common repair needs include, windows, trim, fans, bathroom
fixtures, doors, etc.
- Lifting of 50lbs
- Identifying repair and replacement needs and effectively
communicating with supervisor
- Operating small machinery and power tools
- Safely act as a spotter for heavy equipment operators
- Consistent communication with other mountain departments
- General upkeep of grounds area including trash and recycling
duty, stocking of cleaning closets, maintaing a clean work shop,
- Mowing, trimming, and grounds maintenance as needed.
- Painting, staining, repair and replacement of signs, decking,
benches, picnic tables, shuttle stops etc.
- Assist in water un off mitigation
- Must be able to work as a team member and able to work
individually as well, responsibly and able to report to supervisor
as soon as each task completed
- Must be able to follow directions and complete assigned
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Must be able to work outside in varying weather conditions
- 18 years of age or older
- posess a valid drivers license in good standing with a clean
- Small construction
- Repair and replacement
- Some janitorial experience preferred but will train
- Able to work early mornings and weekends
- Good communication skills
- Teamwork: able to work effectively and complete tasks on
- Organizational skills: able to organize and accomplish a wide
variety of tasks and prioritize daily work to maximize
Mount Snow makes everyone feel like family, guests and employees
alike. With consistent, high-ratings on the friendly staff, why
wouldn't you want to join the camaraderie? Join our team and help
us share ultimate mountain adventures with our guests.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other
status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 297727
Keywords: Vail Resorts, New England , Entry Maintenance Technician - Summer Seasonal, Other , West Dover, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!