Company: Haynes Construction Company
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Project Superintendent Provide overall on-site administrative
and technical management on construction project. Schedule,
coordinate and supervise trade crafts on construction site. Typical
- Supervise total construction effort to ensure project is
constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule.
Includes interfacing with owner representatives and all
- Plan work schedule, determining manpower levels, material
quantities, equipment requirements, etc.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise onsite functions (scheduling,
engineering, material control and day-to-day direction of onsite
administrative staff if applicable.
- Supervise trade craft employees and other contractors as
required by contract.
- Provide technical assistance, interpretation of drawings,
recommending construction methods and equipment as required.
- Ensure all onsite personnel comply with project procedures,
safety program requirements, work rules, etc. Document all
violations, notify project management, recommend/implement
corrective actions as required.
- Assume responsibility for productivity of crafts, efficient use
of materials and equipment and contractual performance of the
- Perform additional assignments per Supervisor's direction. **
Key technical person on projects. May be responsible for one or
more medium to large sized project. Requirements Commercial
Construction experience Required Excellent Communication Skills
Organizational skills Supervisory experience Planning Skills Daily
Management of schedules Quality Control, jobsite safety,
subcontractor and vendor management
Keywords: Haynes Construction Company, New England , Project Superintendent, Other , Seymour, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!