Hospice Nurse - RN
Company: Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care
Posted on: November 23, 2021
A Hospice Nurse - RN (Registered Nurse) understands that it is
the small things that matter. - A warm smile and reassuring touch
that shows you care. - A kind word that soothes the heart and
fosters a personal connection. - A Hospice Nurse - RN believes in
the importance of building relationships, and is ready to make a
Being a Hospice Nurse - RN isn't just a job, it's a calling. - Here
at Seasons Hospice, nurses are at the forefront of the care we
provide. - We tailor our orientation program to each specific RN
using a combination of e-learning and hands-on training at the
bedside, giving our RNs the education and tools they need to guide
and care for our patients at one of the most critical times in
their lives. - The reward for doing so is immeasurable.
Consider joining the Seasons team today: where those who give,
This position is eligible for a $5,000 Sign On Bonus!
The role contributes to Seasons mission of Honoring Life and
Offering Hope by utilizing the Case Management Recipe to facilitate
comprehensive nursing assessment, planning and care to maximize the
comfort and health of patients and families in accordance with the
interdisciplinary plan of care and regulatory requirements.
1. Associates degree, preferred
2. Registered Nurse license required in state(s) practicing
3. Current and valid CPR certification, preferred - required in
4. Minimum one year of experience, preferred - required in
5. Previous experience in hospice, home health, general medical
surgical or patient population specific (i.e.: geriatrics,
pediatric, etc.) nursing.
6. Willingness to serve on-call
7. Must have reliable automobile, valid driver's license, and the
minimum state required liability auto insurance
8. Meet the regulations and requirements of the State in which the
program provides services
9. Commitment to Seasons philosophy of care, TRUE HOPE values,
vision and mission statements as an exemplary role model for all
Keywords: Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care, New England , Hospice Nurse - RN, Other , Monroe, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!