Sr. SDET, iOS [Remote]
Posted on: November 23, 2021
We make good things happen by recognizing and rewarding people for
taking the high road. How? By reinventing insurance that celebrates
people's mindful choices.
Insurance was fundamentally a brilliant idea, but it always had a
key challenge - it couldn't identify and acknowledge the positive
decisions that individuals made along the way. But when we apply
smart mobile technologies, we can. And that's what we do. We help
our customers save on their monthly bill. But more importantly,
they join a growing movement of people who dare to live more
mindfully because doing so is simply better for everyone.
We're a well-funded, talent dense team of people who care about
using our skills to do good. From data science, to design,
engineering, insurance, product, research, user experience and
beyond - we believe in people who believe they can make the world
even better. Join us, and let's build the higher path that is
* Lead the development of iOS test automation on mobile test
* Design and develop tests, tools and frameworks to enable
reduction of manual testing
* Responsible for test creation, testing a large module or a large
* Design and develop UI, integration, regression, performance, and
* Work closely with development team to build a world class test
* Comfortable and adaptable in a fast-paced environment with a go
* Other duties as assigned
* 3+ years experience in swift in iOS quality assurance or relevant
* Experience with mobile automation frameworks Such as XCUITest,
* Experience developing frameworks from scratch using industry
* Scripting skills (Python, Bash, etc)Demonstrates clarity of
thinking and design end to end test scenarios to work through
limited information and vague problem definitions
* Lead software quality engineering discussions in a detailed
manner and mentors other quality engineers.
* Strong verbal and written communication
* 8+ years of experience in Quality Engineering
* 5+ years of experience in test automation of mobile applications
* 3+ years of experience in using tools like GitHub, Jira, Jenkins,
TestRail and SauceLabs
* Excellent understanding of Page Object Models
* P&C Insurance domain knowledge
* Expert in breaking down problems and identify scenarios to
provide end to end test coverage
* Able to work under minimal supervision and quick to adopt new
* Proactively identifies and removes project obstacles or barriers
on behalf of the team
* Shares knowledge, power, and credit, establishing trust,
credibility, and goodwill
* Salary: We pay top-of-market salaries for most positions,
factoring in experience, talent and location. We do not offer
* Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k), wellness
reimbursement, four weeks of PTO, six weeks of parental leave (12
weeks for parents who give birth), and great work-life balance.
* Location: May work from anywhere in the US, but will need to be
actively available during the core business hours of 9:00AM -
5:00PM, PST, since a majority of time will be spent collaborating
with team members in this time zone. Preferred SF Bay Area
* Some travel required once the San Francisco office re-opens.
* Candidates based in the SF Bay Area will be able to commute to
the SF office, post-COVID, for in-person collaboration purposes and
other gatherings. Frequency TBD.
This role is employed by BlueOwl, LLC. BlueOwl, LLC is a separate
company in the State Farm family of companies and is the solutions
provider for the HiRoad Assurance Company.
Keywords: HiRoad, New England , Sr. SDET, iOS [Remote], Other , Augusta, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!