Overnight Stock Clerk - Full Time
Company: BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Join a team of more than 25,000 team members, comprised of our
home office and over 215 clubs and 3 distribution centers in 17
states. We're committed to delivering value and convenience to our
Members, helping them save every day on everything they need for
their family and home. BJ's Wholesale Club offers a collaborative,
team-oriented environment where all team members can learn, grow
Stocks, rotates, and stores general merchandise and/or food in the
club. Ensures that all merchandise is clearly labeled and fully
stocked. Maintains the neat and clean environment of the club by
removing all trash and debris from the store.
* Carry out job functions and responsibilities as assigned. Support
the application of club policies, procedures and compliance.
* We strive for flawless execution and hold ourselves
* Acts with honesty and integrity and lead with the member in mind
to address all concerns and to escalate any concerns, as
* Ensure a safe and positive environment for our members and each
* Embrace inclusion and diversity, by working together with
collaboration and respect. Work as a team to achieve goals.
* Move with speed and agility in everything we do.
* Innovate and adapt so we can move as fast as the world around
* Maintain a friendly and positive attitude.
* Deliver service excellence through all points of contact.
* Resolve and deescalate to address every member concern.
* Ensure a safe and positive environment and experience for the
* Daily commitment to GOLD Member Standards
* Greet, Anticipate, Appreciate (GAA)
* Fast, Friendly Full, Fresh, Clean
Club Standards: Work as a team to deliver GOLD club standards
* Work with commitment and pride to deliver GOLD- Grand opening
* All items stocked and promotional plans executed
* Maintain visible accurate signage
* Clean and organized, inside and out
Know your Business:
* Understand how to access and read production and/or financial
performance reporting for your department
* See the connection between consistent execution and the positive
impact it can have on the business
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
* Stocks, rotates, and stores general merchandise and/or food.
Ensures that all merchandise is fully stocked.
* Maintains display signage for all products. Creates labels and/or
applies merchandise sales tags to items. Ensures all product labels
and price tags are clear and visible.
* Handles damaged goods and spoiled products in accordance with
company policies and procedures.
* Ensures the club is neat, clean, and organized. Performs general
housekeeping duties, including removing trash and cardboard from
* Maintains all club policies and procedures.
* Completes and maintains necessary training and annual safety
re-certifications to effectively operate a forklift.
* Performs other duties as assigned, including working in other
departments as needed.
* Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of
* Previous grocery/stock experience preferred.
* Big box/wholesale retail experience preferred.
* At least 18 years of age.
Environmental Job Conditions
* Most of the time is spent moving about continuously on hard
surfaces. There may be a need to frequently position oneself to
examine and/or scan merchandise, including bending, climbing,
crawling, handling, pulling, reaching, and stooping.
* Continuously requires lifting objects up to 30 pounds. May
require lifting and moving heavy and/or awkward objects more than
30 pounds with assistance.
* Usually in a comfortable indoor environment surrounded by moving
machinery and/or loud equipment that may require shouting in order
to be heard. There could be exposure to temperature extremes from
freezers, ovens, and/or coolers.
* There may be occasional exposure to cleaning agents.
Keywords: BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc., New England , Overnight Stock Clerk - Full Time, Other , Manchester, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!