Acct Executive, IT Solutions - SymQuest
Company: Konica Minolta
Location: South Burlington
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune
1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America 's Best Large
Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud,
mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the
products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work
possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and
solutions help companies around the world move information faster,
improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate
the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads
the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company
with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate
co-workers.Position ObjectiveAs an Account Executive at SymQuest,
you are the customer facing, outbound technology evangelist
responsible for driving growth within a defined territory. You have
the entrepreneurial spirit to construct your sales plan, and the
drive and skill to execute to its maximum potential. You excel in
gaining mindshare from net new prospects and have the ethics and
desire to become a top tier technical services sales
professional.Essential Job Functions
- Identify, cultivate and close both opportunities for managed
on-going support services agreements with prospects, as well as
projects addressing client challenges with email and messaging,
security, BC/DR, on-premise and cloud-based networks, server and
endpoint infrastructure, and application development.
- Next-gen approach to prospecting means first intelligently and
thoughtfully researching to target specific future clients most
appropriate for our services, understanding their unique business
needs and drivers. - Then you leverage your local presence in the
community in which you live - via social service and vertical
marketing events and Chamber of Commerce initiatives.
- Approach is consultative and collaborative, both internally at
with your client.
- Serve as primary liaison between your clients and our internal
teams; SymQuest flanks your efforts with support from operations,
delivery, executive management, professional services throughout
the stages of your opportunity 's progression.
- Work closely with your Document Output Solutions sales
counterparts to cross-sell our managed IT services to their
existing client base and introduce them into your
clients.Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- You are a self-starter with superior work ethic and high energy
level. You want to achieve the highest level of success for
yourself and want to be part of a winning team.
- You have sales and business development experience, with a
track record of meeting and exceeding quotas, and relationship
management with notable accomplishments.
- You have a high level of financial acumen, in order to have
-business discussions with business people, - with strong
communication, presentation, listening skills.
- This is one of the most dynamically growing industry in the
world. - You have the intellectual endurance and genuine curiosity
to continually learn new solutions in order to grow your
- You have exceptional planning, focus on day-to-day organization
and time management skills.
- You are highly adaptable to changes in business direction,
services, and needs from a prospect, client and SymQuest
- You believe is solving problems collaboratively with your
clients and work well with teammates.
- You have strong analytical and strategic thinking skills and
ability to leverage our CRM system to manage many sales
opportunities through their stages.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication
- You have a professional and upbeat telephone voice, strong
probing skills - persistent and persuasive without being
- You have active listening skills, and you have a demonstrated
ability to hold yourself and others accountable.Experience,
Educational Reqts and Certifications
- You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience and
a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the Managed IT Services, or
IT Services industry.Konica Minolta Offers: -
- Competitive salary (base salary plus generous commission
- Strong results are well rewarded; President 's Club winners
have - earned celebratory trips to Miami/South Beach, Montreal,
Punta Cana, and Las Vegas.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental,
vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge
technology and workflow solutions.
-Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the
Workplace of the Future. -
-Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin,
sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender
identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital
status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status
or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. -
Keywords: Konica Minolta, New England , Acct Executive, IT Solutions - SymQuest, Other , South Burlington, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!