Company: Chocoladefabriken Lindt
Posted on: January 16, 2022
21-1031Machine OperatorStratham, New HampshireStratham, New
We offer an award-winning culture and career development
opportunities with an exciting global brand.
We are a fast-moving Consumer Goods company, who also happens to be
the #1 Premium Chocolate manufacturer in the United States. Come
grow with us and make an impact while enjoying many popular
perks--including flexible summer hours, made-for-you development
plans, our beautiful seacoast location, generous paid time off and
(of course) free chocolate! Seriously, what's more fun than
The Company: As the second-largest subsidiary in Lindt &
Spr--ngli's global organization, we pride ourselves on providing
exceptional experiences for our employees and consumers.
* Lindt is consistently recognized as a "best place to work,"
receiving both state and regional awards.
* We believe in working together to drive results and provide
employees opportunities to realize their full potential - both
professionally and personally.
The Value You Will Add: We're looking for a Machine Operator on 3rd
Shift who is responsible for the daily set-up and operation of
manufacturing machines. In addition, you will ensure that all
L&S safety and quality standards are consistently met. You must
understand Total Productive Management to include Autonomous
Management, Preventive Maintenance & Safety and be able to perform
basic maintenance on the machine to include, inspection,
lubrication and basic repair. You will also be responsible for the
maintaining accurate machine logs to identify efficiencies, trends,
benchmark problems, issues and resolutions by communicating issues
to the line operator in a timely manner.
The Location: Lindt (USA) is based in Stratham, NH. Our employees
live and work just minutes from local beaches, skip over to
Massachusetts or Maine for weekend outings, and enjoy hundreds of
restaurants, boutiques, theaters and breweries in neighboring
The Skills That Will Make You Successful in This Role:
* The ability to demonstrate strong operating knowledge of
* Ability to demonstrate solid operating knowledge of machinery and
* Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced production
* 2+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
* Basic Computer Skills Required
* High School Diploma or GED/Equivalent
* Bilingual (Spanish/English)
* Food Industry Experience
* Associates degree or Higher
* Why Should You Apply?
* Who Doesn't Love Chocolate?
* Exciting International Company with International
* Award-Winning Culture & Work Environment
* Enjoy the Flexibility of Working from Home and Getting to Visit
an Office Just Minutes from the NH Seacoast, Massachusetts, Maine
Our Core Values:
* Passion For The Best - At Lindt we have pride and passion for
what we do -- we aspire for excellence in everything.
* In It Together - At Lindt we are one team with a shared purpose
-- we invest in our relationships and value each other.
* Always Evolving - At Lindt we shape our future -- we take
opportunities to improve, adapt to change and build on our
* Make An Impact - At Lindt we take responsibility for driving
results -- we focus on what matters to deliver on our
APPLY NOW AND SPEAK WITH A RECRUITER RIGHT AWAY!
This job posting is not exhaustive and the Company reserves the
right to adjust the job description as well as ask employees to
undertake additional or different job responsibilities. Lindt and
Spr--ngli is an equal opportunity employer and considers all
qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, veteran status, or
any other classification protected by state, local or federal law.
Applicants for this position must successfully pass a background
screening and may be required to pass drug screenings as well. All
Lindt & Spr--ngli (USA) Inc. properties are smoke and tobacco
Lindt & Sprungli USA is committed to working with and providing
reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you
need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or have
questions or require assistance with any part of the employment
process, please send an e-mail to careersUSA@lindt.com to include
the nature of your inquiry and your contact information.
Keywords: Chocoladefabriken Lindt, New England , Machine Operator, Other , Stratham, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!