Posted on: January 16, 2022
Buyers manage products throughout their life cycle while
maximizing departmental and company goals. This position will allow
the individual the opportunity to develop the skills necessary to
succeed in a Senior Buyer position within our Purchasing Dept.
- Managing Customer Specific and Run Rate inventory
- Preparation and placement of purchase orders in accordance with
the organization's Supply Chain initiatives
- SKU maintenance
- Negotiation with suppliers to attain the lowest cost sourcing
- Participation in Supplier and Vendor Quarterly Business
- Internal Interaction with Sales, Finance, Distribution, Product
Manager, and other Purchasing Personnel
RequirementsBachelor's Degree or the equivalent combination of
education and work experience, along with a minimum of 2+ years
career experience with previous buying experience required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship
experience with the ability to network and seek out available
resources internally and externally for answers to questions or
- Strong computer skills with intermediate working knowledge of
- Must be able to problem-solve in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to
Keywords: Connection, New England , Buyer, Other , Merrimack, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!