Company: Moore Staffing Services
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Our Salem, NH client is looking for a direct hire Extrusion
Operator to work a 12hr day shift.This company offer a great team
culture that works together to get the job done.
- Eligible for benefits in 90 days or less, including 401(k) with
- Paid Time Off - starting at a max of 21 days per year!
- Employee Discounts - computers, vehicles, amusement park
tickets, gym memberships, and more!Hours : 12hr Shift , 7:00 AM -
7:00 PM, Tuesday - Friday.Pay rate : $20.50 an hour.
Extrusion Operator Responsibilities:
- The Extrusion Operator is responsible for the setup and
operation of extrusion equipment and will spend most of their day
performing routine quality checks of production.
- Regulate rate of extrusion speed according to product
specification. Recording data, such as man time, belt length, and
- Responsible for the set up and operation of extruders and
ancillary equipment specific to the production of Urethane timing
belts.Extrusion Operator Requirement:
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to
high. Temperatures may vary in accordance with weather conditions
and may be extreme.
- All employees must wear steel-toed shoes, safety glasses, and
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply on
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRateds Best of Staffing - Client
and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering
you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging
big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire,
temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as
offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of
employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need
and the service they deserve.
Keywords: Moore Staffing Services, New England , Extrusion Operator, Other , Salem, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!