Overnight Front Desk Associate
Company: Planet Fitness Franchises
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionOvernight Front Desk Associate - Wethersfield, CT
/ Hartford County - Full Time Position - OVERNIGHT Shift - Sunday
11:30pm-5am through Thursday 10pm-5amPlanet Fitness, a private
equity backed fitness retailer, is seeking candidates for the role
of an Overnight Front Desk Associate.Essential Duties and
- Welcome and exit members in a confident, professional, and
friendly manner with hi's and goodbye's.
- Anticipate member's needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all
- Provide gracious and efficient telephone service. Calls should
be answered promptly and knowledgeably, always ensuring complete
and accurate information.
- Utilize strong communication and problem-solving skills to
effectively resolve customer concerns, ensuring a pleasant
- Ability to maintain the cleanliness of the club for up to 50%
of the shift.
- Deliver prompt, efficient customer service while maintaining a
high level of accuracy in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Hands-on experience in accepting payments from customers and
give change and receipts.
- Drive revenue by communicating and demonstrating benefits of
products and special promotions to customers.
- Proven ability to answer customers' questions and give
information regarding the business procedures and policies in an
exact and customer-friendly wayHours (Initial training hours may
vary as well as when the needs of the facility change.)Monday:
10:00pm - 5:00amTuesday: 10:00pm - 5:00am Wednesday: 10:00pm -
5:00am Thursday: 10:00pm - 5:00amFriday: OFFSaturday: OFFSunday:
11:30pm - 5:00amSkills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities
- Solid work ethic with strong decision-making & problem solving
- Self-starter who takes initiative with minimal direction and
- Comfortable working a flexible rotating schedule
- Superior customer service skills, preferably in the fitness
- Team player: ability to work within a team where members depend
on each other to get work done.
- Desire to learn, seek new challenges and take on additional
- Friendly and Professional able to deal with customers when they
are on-site while cleaning is being performed
- Hard working, enthusiastic and energetic!
- Physical Requirements: Ability to talk and hear, sit, stand,
and use their hands and fingers to handle or feel. Occasionally
required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or
balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must
frequently lift and move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and
move objects up to 75 pounds.Minimum Qualifications
- 18 years old or older
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Six months face to face customer service experience in a retail
environment required or 1-year Fitness experience
- Competitive Salary
- Company contribution towards health benefits that includes:
Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD and Critical Illness
- Paid Time Off benefits (if applicable)Planet Fitness is an
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Planet Fitness Franchises, New England , Overnight Front Desk Associate, Other , Wethersfield, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!