Company: Granite State Hospitality, LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionJOB SUMMARY: This individual will be responsible
for performing a variety of building-related custodial and cleaning
maintenance tasks. Position Responsibilities:
- Sweep, mop, and scrub floors, stairs and other surfaces both
manually and with machines.
- Clean and service restrooms.
- Maintain cleaning equipment.
- Assist in maintaining and cleaning of the general seating areas
- Collect and dispose of trash and debris.
- Maintain and clean exterior entryways, including snow removal
from entryways & sidewalks. Application of ice melt to all
appropriate surfaces as needed.
- Initiate work orders for maintenance and repairs. Additional
- Assists in other areas as needed
- Completion of any task requested by a supervisor or member of
the C-Man Management Team.
- Other functions as deemed necessary by circumstance. Physical
- The ability to safely operate equipment
- Requires frequent lifting/transporting items
- Involves repetitive motion. Must be able to stand for long
periods of time.
- Must be able to kneel, squat, bend and reach to stock
- Must be able to lift/ carry packages up to 50 pounds.
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of standard cleaning and custodial methods and
- Ability to work independently on given tasks.
- Regularly lift and carry up to 50 pounds, occasionally
lift/pull/move up to 100 pounds. *Evenings/nights/weekends and
holidays are a must business is open 7 days a week.
Keywords: Granite State Hospitality, LLC, New England , Custodian, Other , Hooksett, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!