PCA and LNA Needs Mon-Fri 10:30AM-3:30 PM
Company: TLC HomeCare
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionWorking in a facility setting can be mentally and
physically exhausting….!!!……On your feet all day running from
patient to patient with little time to really connect with your
clients and non-stop throughout your shift.What if you had an
opportunity to work one on one with your patients in a more relaxed
setting where you had a chance to really connect with them…And
improve their quality of life while learning new skills by
following our unique "CARE MODEL"Is this something that would be of
interest to you? If so, click the link to apply right now.Company
Description:TLC HomeCare has been helping care for adults with
disabilities and seniors in our communities for over 14 years. TLC
has been awarded Best of HomeCare and Best of Business multiple
years. TLC HomeCare is simply the BEST home care provider and
employer in the area! Don't just take our word for it, please read
reviews left by present and past employee on Indeed.com as well as
employee video testimonials on TLCHomeCare.comJob Requirements:Must
- at least 18 years of age.
- Write, speak, and understand English.
- Physically and cognitively able to perform the duties of the
position, including documentation tasks.
- Understand the need for and principles of confidentiality.
- Willing to follow and/or learn care directions.
- Able to accurately report observations and facts to nurse
- Have reliable transportation to and from the client's
- Have the preferred minimum of one year of caregiving experience
caregiver which is verifiable through references.
- Complete the agency's employment process successfully including
but not limited to background checks and drug screening.
- NOTE: This is a Part Time Position and Hours are not
Guaranteed. Job Responsibilities:Caregivers and LNAs are expected
to perform as outlined in a written care plan approved by a Nurse
Case Manager. The Care Plan is available to caregivers in the
client's home and online through our scheduling program. All
Caregivers and LNAs are supervised by a nurse case manager. All
Caregivers and LNAs receive scheduling direction from the HomeCare
Coordinator. The duties of a Caregiver or LNA may include but are
not limited to the following:
- You will be working with our elderly clients helping them with
day to day activities so that they can age in place.
- You will have a MAJOR impact on their life…helping them with
things likeBathing and dressing so they can start their day feeling
- Preparing nutritious meals for them so their body can heal and
so that they can have the energy they need to get through the
- Making sure they are taking their medications.
- Sometimes running errands with them…
- Helping with some light housekeeping so that their environment
is safe….SOME OTHER BENEFITS YOU GET WHEN YOU BECOME PART OF OUR
FAMILY AND TEAM:
- Including industry-leading daily pay, direct deposit, holiday
pay, and paid time off.
- Employee Assistance Program for both the employees and their
- PayActiv advance pay for hours worked.
- Employee purchase program with retailer and wireless
- Unlimited Referral BonusPAY RANGE:
- Caregivers & PCAs starting at $17/hour but can make up to
$20/hour. LNAs starting at $18/hour but can make up to
- TLC HomeCare offers a 90-day evaluation where you can earn up
to an additional $1/hour and an Annual Review.
- Eligible for benefits after 90 days of working 30 hours or more
on average each week. Benefits include medical, dental, and vision
as well as Aflac available for supplemental, life insurance, and
other coverages. Start your rewarding career with TLC HomeCare.
Apply now! All your information will be kept confidential according
to EEO guidelines.
Powered by JazzHRBT4EcBPPJo
Keywords: TLC HomeCare, New England , PCA and LNA Needs Mon-Fri 10:30AM-3:30 PM, Other , Williston, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!