Company: PathWays of the River Valley
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Do you enjoy the challenge of finding the right person for the
right job at the right time? Are especially skilled at supervising
employees who work varying schedules? Are you very organized and
adept at problem-solving? Our Individualized Services department
supports children and adults with developmental disabilities and
their families to be actively engaged - with the Employer Liasion's
assistance - in supervising the employees that work with them on a
daily basis. The liaison facilitates recruitment and hiring,
coordinates required training for employees, works through
performance management dilemmas as well as appropriate manager
training for families.Specific responsibilities include:
- Maintains regular contact with families, individuals, and
others who support them. Maintains adequate and appropriate
documentation of these contacts. Maintains required data and
individual records in a timely and accurate manner in compliance
with agency policy and all state regulations.
- Works with individuals and families to attract applicants by
writing and placing job advertisements and building applicant
resources by researching and contacting community services,
colleges, social media sites; provides organization information,
opportunities, and benefits; makes presentations as requested.
- Evaluates applicant qualifications based on job requirements,
conducts prescreening interviews, and recommends candidates to
individuals/families, helping to coordinate scheduling
- Supports individual/family to complete reference checks for
- Coordinates with human resources to complete background check
screening process and onboarding for all new hires
- Serves as supervisor to Mentors hired to work with individuals
and families which includes timecard approval, mileage processing,
performance evaluations, disciplinary actions, coaching, etc.
- Provides individuals and families with education, training, and
ongoing support needed to fulfill their role as employee
- Bachelor's degree preferred. 1+ years of similar experience
required. Additional years of relevant experience may be
substituted for a degree.
- Proven relationship-building skills; strong communication
skills - verbal, written, and interpersonal - required.
- Proven experience with recordkeeping and process management.
Excellent organizational skills are a must.
- Problem-solver and creative thinker required.
- Ability to travel regionally for job fairs, professional
meetings, interviews and maintain a flexible work schedule required
to meet agency needs.
- Basic knowledge of various employment laws and practices
- Flexibility and the ability to multi-task are a must.
- Intermediate skills with MS Office required. Ability to adapt
to new software and systems is a must.
- Valid driver's license, proof of valid personal auto insurance,
and access to reliable transportation required.
- Must successfully complete various background checks per state
and federal regulations
- Must pass TB Test or provide documentation of a satisfactory TB
Test taken in the last six months per state regulations.
- All new hires must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before
their first day of work. PI177481014
Keywords: PathWays of the River Valley, New England , Employer Liaison, Other , Claremont, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!