Company: RBC Bearings
Posted on: May 16, 2022
- Must be proficient in diagnosing, troubleshooting and making
corrections and adjustments to CNC lathe equipment, including life
- Ability to make insert changes and adjust properly to bring
part to size.
- Must also be familiar with various types of gauging and
measuring devices including micrometers, calipers, height gauges,
plug gauges, bore gauges etc. and able to perform quality
inspections that will produce parts that conform to required
specifications of the blue print.
- Willingness to learn and use our Data Log system at the
- Keep up with our Preventative Maintenance at the machines by
following our PM sheets and filling them out when completed.(adding
coolant and checking concentration, removing chip build up, grease
up chuck, checking oil and adding if need, changing out scrap
barrel for empty one when needed.)
- Must be able to read a blue print.
- Willingness to adapt and grow by learning new equipment or
changes that might occur with the one we have now.
- Applicants should also possess good math skills.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities to eliminate
waste and streamline processes to increase productivity and
- Must maintain work area in a clean, orderly fashion and perform
other job duties as required by the Supervisor.
- Attendance at work is an essential function of the
Keywords: RBC Bearings, New England , CNC Machinist, Other , Middlebury, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!