Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Now Hiring: An Admission Coordinator for our Rutland, Vermont
- Prepare correspondences, proposals, presentations and corporate
documents as needed.
- Answer telephones and assist callers including placing callers
into voicemail, process telephone messages and greet
- Process incoming and outgoing office mail.
- Provide general clerical support to office staff.
- Assist Director and other office staff with administrative
tasks including scheduling and coordinating meetings.
- Maintain the Director's daily calendar and confirm
- Assist in preparing for office events, projects and
- Print and distribute office resource materials on a regular
basis to ensure office staff has current information.
- Create and maintain files as required.
- Do general filing, faxing and photocopying.
- Two (2) year college degree preferred. High school diploma
accepted with relevant experience.
One (1) year verifiable work experience, preferably in a related
Proficient in Microsoft computer products including Word, Excel and
Demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills.
Competence in basic PC skills required to perform job
Ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health
care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides
nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care
services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their
homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides,
therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care
professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more
than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New
Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a
not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose,
and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its
vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better
quality of life at home.
BAYADA is committed to creating a culture and environment of
diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) where all employees can
thrive and all clients can receive high-quality, personalized care
with a sense of well-being, dignity, and trust.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and
qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis
of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and
origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, New England , Admission Coordinator, Other , Rutland, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!