Clinician 1559043- $5000 Sign on Bonus!!!
Company: Pathways of Maine
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Are you looking to make a difference in someones life? We want you
on our team!
Come join a team who:
- Makes a difference in someones life.
- Makes connections easily and has a desire to help people.
- Takes a thoughtful and understanding approach to their
- Is open to solving problems and thinks quickly on their
- Has exceptional skills in communicating. Pay Structure:
- Annual Starting Salary $42,000-46,000 plus Incentives!
- Incentive wage is $45.00!
- Pay increase available with Incentive Pay Structure! Overview
of Job Responsibilities: A Clinician in Pathways intensive Home and
Community Based Treatment program is responsible for providing
direct service and related duties such as counseling, supervision
and parent skill training through the use of proper therapeutic
interventions as delineated on the treatment plan with their
assigned children and families. The Clinician works autonomously in
the clients communities and serves as the team leader for the
clients treatment team. They will also provide clients with
training and support to create a therapeutic milieu by performing
the required duties. This position requires travel to and from
Our Team: Pathways team members are committed to promoting a
positive culture within our teams and communities. Our Service
Committee and Employee Advisory Committee are just two of the ways
that we invite our teams to support each other and our communities.
When you join us our goal is to ensure you have the training,
mentoring and experience to feel supported in the work that you
Treatment Approach: Pathways team members are committed to
providing evidence-based practice models including Applied Behavior
Analysis (ABA), strengths-based treatment, developing therapeutic
relationships and effective skill-building interventions. Check out
more about our services at .
Our Opportunities: We are committed to your growth and development.
We have an opportunity for you to advance in the position that you
start in within your first year of hire through our level system.
We work with our team members to set goals for their professional
and personal development and check in on those goals in
supervision. We encourage you to learn and grow with us!
- $5000 Sign on Bonus!!!
- 25 Days Off in your first full year of employment
- Salary Plus Incentive Pay for High Performance
- 401 K with employer contribution
- Annual Pay Increases
- Health, Dental and Vision Care
- Mileage & Company Cell Phone
- Company laptop
- Reimbursement toward First Time Licensure\Exam and Licensure
- Reimbursement for Licensure Renewal
- Tuition Reimbursement, Continuing Education & Supplies
- High Quality Supervision, Training and Contact Hours Education
- Masters Degree in Human Services, Social Work, Counseling or
- Maine Licensure is required- LMSWcc, LCSW, LCPC, LCPCcc, LMFT'S
or LMFTcc. Life is short. Choose to Work Someplace Awesome.
Pathways or any its subsidiaries does not discriminate on the basis
of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability,
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pathways is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free
Workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
By submitting your interest in this job, you agree to receive text
notifications with additional steps to complete your job
application. You will receive up to 6 messages from the number
"63879". Message & data rates may apply. Please refer to our
Keywords: Pathways of Maine, New England , Clinician 1559043- $5000 Sign on Bonus!!!, Other , Scarborough, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!