Cutting Machine Operator
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Cutter Operator, 2nd Shift Sheridan. Be part of something
greater. Your career awaits join us! LOCATION: Hanover, NH Sheridan
NH has operated in Hanover, New Hampshire, for more than 200 years.
It is a full web printer exclusively dedicated to printing short
run publications, journals and catalogs on full-size web presses.
- Perform manual and machine operation tasks related to the paper
- Review job ticket and set-up cutter in accordance with
- Operate paper cutter.
- Maintain equipment and repair/service as needed.
- Operate lift truck to transport material to the next area of
process. Basic Qualifications:
- A minimum of a High School diploma or GED/HiSET required.
- Proven organizational, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Proven mechanical ability required.
- Basic verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn the job and perform work productively and
- Reliable; good attendance is required.
- Required to work mandatory overtime as needed.
- Must possess ability to work at a rapid pace.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up to a maximum of 50
- Continuous standing, frequent walking & stooping, occasional
sitting, crouching, and reaching/working overhead required.
- Good visual acuity and manual dexterity required.
- Work environment involves exposure to excessive noise, being
near moving machinery, and exposure to potential arm and wrist
- Must wear hearing protection and safety shoes. Schedule is
Monday to Friday, 3 PM to 11 PM - 40 hours/week
- Overtime pays time and a half after 40 hours per week
- 2nd shift pays an extra 8%
- Eligible for $1,000 hiring bonus after 12 weeks! Why work for
- Job training
- Career advancement
- College tuition up to $5,250 per year
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision
- Teledoc - convenient and no cost
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- FSA Health and Dependent Care savings accounts
- HSA Health saving account
- EAP program CJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national
origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other
characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or a
reasonable accommodation to apply for employment, please contact
the location HR Manager at or .
Keywords: Sheridan, New England , Cutting Machine Operator, Other , Woodsville, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!