Company: Change Healthcare Inc.
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Overview of Position
Primarily responsible for day-to-day tasks in Credentialing Dept.
to include payer enrollment, revalidations, and other miscellaneous
tasks as required by payers. Adheres to and supports the mission,
purpose, philosophy, objectives, policies, and procedures of
McKesson. Adheres to the McKesson HIPAA Compliance Plan and the
Privacy Standards Confidentiality Agreement.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
* Complete the processes to credential physicians to meet payer
* Enroll clients with participating insurances.
* Input information to credentialing software in order to have most
* Maintain filing of all necessary credentialing documentation.
* Follow up with clients and insurances in accordance with
established guidelines for all credentialing assignments.
* Communicate client issues with management at an early stage.
* Be able to clearly and effectively communicate with physicians,
physician staff, Operations Managers and insurance companies
handling basic questions dealing with the day-to-day operation of
credentialing and enrollments.
* Have prompt response time to voice mail, email and other requests
whether it is from supervisors, co-workers or clients.
What are the requirements needed for this position?
* High school diploma or GED equivalent
* 1-year professional business experience.
* Medical billing or credentialing experience preferred.
* Have professional verbal and written communication skills.
* Work well under difficult circumstances and tight timelines.
* Know how to prioritize throughout the day as workflow
* Perform all other tasks as requested by senior management.
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
* Time management: the ability to organize and manage multiple
* Strong team player
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* High performance
* Commitment to company values
* Computer proficiency
* Insurance billing experience
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated,
increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety,
and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we
require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior
to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for
certain roles. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19
vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres
to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19
vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information
from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or
veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination
protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at
https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your
application for employment, please contact us by sending an email
to email@example.com with "Applicant
requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs
submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change
Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you
acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare's
Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the
Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts
pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with
federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: Change Healthcare Inc., New England , Credentialing Specialist, Other , Norwalk, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!