Customer Account Specialist
Company: IWT Corporate Headquarters
Location: Old Saybrook
Posted on: September 26, 2022
Headquartered in Old Saybrook, CT, Infiltrator Water Technologies
is the leading provider of engineered plastic chambers, synthetic
aggregates, tanks, advanced wastewater treatment systems, and
accessories for the onsite/decentralized wastewater and storm water
management industries. The majority of Infiltrator products are
manufactured from recycled plastic. Founded in 1987, we operate
throughout the US and Canada with 8 manufacturing plants in the US,
dedicated sales, and corporate team members. Infiltrator is a
pioneer in innovative plastic technologies for underground water
management. Infiltrator components are used in most onsite septic
systems installed in the United States and Canada. Infiltrator is a
proud Corporate Partner of Habitat for Humanity and each year
donates components for 50 septic systems serving Habitat homes in
North America. Infiltrator is committed to advancing the state of
the art in all fronts, including product design, manufacturing,
materials, wastewater science, marketing, management, and employee
development. In other words, we strive to be the best we can
Essential Job Functions:
- Process orders from distributors and establish ship date based
upon account status, production and/or payment history.
- Match-up and map out sales orders for optimized shipping. Work
with distributors as needed to adjust orders to minimize freight
- Manage distributor accounts: Enter orders; issue credits
match-up open credits. Ensure accurate and timely
- Resolve various customer problems.
- Assist salesmen in setting up new distributor
- Execute a variety of account decisions based on knowledge of
the accounts and communication with the Regional Manager and sales
team for the purpose of increasing regional sales.
- Conduct outgoing calls to distributors to proactively meet
their needs for product, information, etc.
- Collaborate with all IWT departments and Customer Service Team
and contribute ideas to ensure continuous improvement based on
customer feedback and market knowledge.
- Manage monthly account reconciliations to achieve SOX
- Function as a member of a cross-functional team to provide
back-up coverage for team members and assist other Representatives
in areas of specific experience and expertise.
- Manage distributor accounts during sales territory vacancy by
applying sales analysis and trending of buying cycles for
- Associate degree preferred.
- 5+ years of Customer Service/Inside Sales experience
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong computer proficiency.
- Experience with sales order entry system preferred.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a busy
SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS: Candidate must be well suited for a
fast-paced dynamic environment! PI191168262
Keywords: IWT Corporate Headquarters, New England , Customer Account Specialist, Other , Old Saybrook, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!