Waitstaff (Part Time)
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Wait StaffMasonicare Health Center - Wallingford,
CT8hrs/wkEvening Shift: 4-8pm
Waiter / Waitress - Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Wait on tables, taking resident orders, served in a
professional manner and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Participate in daily menu meeting with Chef and Supervisor to
cover evening meal and any specials.
- Check dining room at pre-meal check to assure tables are
correct and neat in appearance.
- Clear table and bus dishes into the dish room and re-set
- Follow post meal cleaning schedule.
- Follows dress code for department wearing provided uniforms
that are clean and neat.
- Frequently monitor posted schedule and promptly report to work
at assigned time and date.
- Attend all scheduled in-services.
- Performs all other duties as assigned
Qualifications:Education: High School or GED Experience: On the job
training Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Ability to read, write and
comprehend basic instructions in English. Ability to work in a team
setting and meets deadlines and follows processes.
Keywords: MASONICARE, New England , Waitstaff (Part Time), Other , Ivoryton, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!