Hearing Care Practitioner Specialist- Part-time
Company: Beltone New England
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Beltone, is a global leader in Hearing Health Care and has been
a trusted National Brand for 82 years. We are a direct to consumer
Sales Organization with a proven track record of excellence,
volume, and patient experience!
Beltone has always been the industry leader in technology, service,
and creating relationships that provide us with continual growth
through caring for entire families and our fantastic Referral
The Hearing Care Specialist position helps the Hearing Care
Practitioner in the office manage the the patients by helping them
with their hearing aids, checking the hearing aids to see if they
are working properly, are their hearing aids synced up to their
phones, are they clean, do they need to be reprogramed, and any
other tasks to ensure the patients hearing aids are functioning
properly. This is a licensed position so, Beltone will help in
preparing you to be licensed if you do not already have one.
- We are locally owned and operated and always have
- Our passion is to bring people back into life's
- We have 63 locations in 9 states so, we know how to run a
- We have the best sales contests with great prizes and cash
awards for your hard work.
- We provide virtual, and live training and coaching to keep you
- We provide one of the best in-house, paid training programs
available in the country.
- Our culture is based on strong Customer Service,
Innovation/Technology and the Beltone Experience.
- Our Philanthropy efforts help many people in need that we care
- And most important, Meatball Monday if you are in the RI
- Enjoy working for a company that values confidence, honesty,
dedication, fun, and being colorful in your own way!
As a Hearing Care Practitioner Specialist, you will be responsible
- To assist the Hearing Care Practitioner with the patients after
- Assessing patients for possible hearing issues and related
- Administering hearing evaluations, tests, or examinations to
patients to collect information on type and degree of
- Will fit hearing aids and provide auditory rehabilitation to
all in need.
- Act as an ambassador in the community via outreach
- Use Speech Mapping for Real -Ear measurement.
- Obtain ear mold impressions when needed.
- Establish professional customer/employee/vendor relationships
with a strong commitment to customer service.
- Counsel patients during and after the evaluation
- Meet the clinics monthly financial goals.
- Conducts prospecting.
- Insure conformance to vision, mission and values of the
Hearing Care Practitioner Specialist Requirements:
- Utilize the Computer to program Hearing Aids
- Must have excellent eye to hand coordination to conduct
- Ability to multi task
- Relate to all age groups.
- Present a professional image.
- Must exhibit a positive energy level.
- Be a good listener.
- Have strong selling skills but balanced with a passion to
genuinely help people
Keywords: Beltone New England, New England , Hearing Care Practitioner Specialist- Part-time, Other , Augusta, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!