Company: Sentinel Asset Management LLC
Posted on: September 25, 2022
As a Paraplanner with Sentinel Asset Management, you are in the
business of building relationships and educating clients on what
really matters to them - Financial stability and freedom! You take
great pride and satisfaction in knowing that you've helped families
with their financial needs, and that is conveyed in every
interaction you have with our Financial Planning team and our
clients.SAM was founded with the goal of assisting its clients in
every aspect of their financial lives. Our customized programs are
designed to grow, protect, and conserve our clients' wealth by
delivering an unprecedented level of personalized service and
- In-office at 1062 Barnes Road Suite 107, Wallingford, CT
- $50k + bonus
More About You
- You're a self-driven planner; Naturally punctual, organized,
and structured with your day!
- Experience working in Life Insurance is a plus, but not
- You understand and appreciate the fact that a team environment
is both productive and efficient, and have the ability to
compromise, show respect to others and listen to the needs of your
teammates and prospective clients.
- Organization and attention to detail are two of your strong
suits! Nothing gets by you, and your focus and drive keep you on
track all the time.
What You Will Do
- Preparing advice documents for Planners to present to
- Provide administrative support to Planners and Client Support
in the preparation of advice (eg. insurance quotes, additional
- Liaise with Senior Paraplanners and Financial Planners to
determine strategic outcomes to be demonstrated in advice
- Adhering to budgets for produced documents
- Ensure turnaround times and deadlines are appropriately
- Research existing and potential replacement products in order
to prepare the most appropriate recommendation for a client in an
advice document. Eg. product comparisons, insurance analysis and
quoting, contacting funds for information
- Prepare advice in accordance with Best Interest Duty
obligations and procedures
- Ensure advice is prepared in accordance with our licensee
policies and guidelines
- 401k with Employer Match!
- Great work-life balance!
- Hands-on training and development!
Keywords: Sentinel Asset Management LLC, New England , Paraplanner, Other , Prospect, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!