Company: Wentworth-Douglass Hospital(WDH)
Posted on: September 25, 2022
- Swim Instructor
- on time for scheduled group and private lessons.
- Organize the class environment to ensure individual
- Use appropriate positive feedback to evaluate participants
progress and corrective actions.
- Make sure all swim aids and accessories are put away at
completion of your shift.
- Ensure participants meet course completion requirements.
- Provide positive critique and guidance to those unable to
complete course requirements.
- Complete report cards and swim cards after each completed swim
- Communicate courteously and effectively with all members,
guests and fellow colleagues.
- Assist Swim Instructors with equipment or issues on deck.
- Maintain safety standards at all times
- Oversee the Aquatic area for 3 Aquatic pools and Hot Tub
- Handles first aid occurrence's
- Reports all discrepancy issues to the Aquatic Program
- Knowledge of Emergency procedures at The Works.
- Makes sure all participants are tested prior to using slide if
they are not in the book.
- Keeping daily pool counts/logs of swimmers
- Checking and preparing all safety equipment for your shift
- Maintain discipline around pool area. Enforcing the facilities
rules as posted.
- Complete occurrence/injury reports as deemed necessary.
- Maintenance of pool area
- Report all inappropriate activity by members, guests and
Employees to the Aquatics Program Manager or Manager on Duty
- Informs the Aquatic Program Manger when supplies are needed or
equipment needs repair or replacement.
- Keep the Aquatic areas clean and tidy. This includes squeegee
of the deck, cleaning of the drain buckets inside and
out.Qualifications Experience Preferred/Desiredo One Year of
Instructor experienceSpecial Skills Minimum Requiredo Ability to
multi-task over several given areas of the Aquatic area.
Flexibility to adapt to change. Compassion and patience.Licensure
and/or Certifications Requiredo Lifeguard Certification Upon hire
Water Safety Instructor Certification within 1 year of hireEEO
Statement Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals
with Disabilities. --- The contractor will not discharge or in any
other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because
they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or
the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who
have access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Wentworth-Douglass Hospital(WDH), New England , Aquatics Staff, Other , Somersworth, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!