Company: Axelon Services Corporation
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job Title: Chemist IThe position of Technical Manufacturing
Chemist within our Infectious Disease Developed Markets business
unit. In this role you will produce material for use in
immunology-based chromatography and enzyme tests. This job
description will be reviewed periodically and is subject to change
by management. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains and supports the production schedule
- Investigates problem areas and areas of desirable
- Undertakes new procedures and observes proper safety
- Responsible for in-process QC testing of manufacturing material
as it relates to qualifications, quality inspections and
- Maintains quality systems and proper GMP/GLP
- Creates and follows protocols designed around product
- Responsible for making critical and non-critical bioreagents
for use in product and manufacturing processes using Standard
Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Works in a team setting and coordinates manufacturing efforts
based upon a set production schedule and maintaining the raw
bioreagent supply as needed to support this schedule.
Keywords: Axelon Services Corporation, New England , Chemist I, Other , Westbrook, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!