Company: RAC Brands
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job DescriptionRent A CenterReady to do your best
work?Interested in a minimum starting hourly rate of $15?Why should
you apply in just a few clicks?
- Paid Time Off and Sundays Off -- We are Closed!
- Full-Time Employment and a Consistent Schedule
- Weekly Pay (companywide) or Daily Pay (app that allows easy
access to pay as it is earned each day)
- Award Winning Culturewith the Opportunity to Advance
- Great Benefits (health insurance, 401(k) with company match,
etc.)What will you do? Provide underserved customers access to
high-quality goods that enhance their quality of life. You will do
meaningful work and make a difference in our customers' lives!A day
in the life of a Customer Account Representative:
- Customer Service: Provide friendly, top-notch customer
experiences through "white glove" service with a servant's heart in
our stores and in customer's homes
- Deliveries Pickups: Opportunity to get out of the store and
display a winning spirit through safe and compliant
loading/unloading and installation of products, while following all
handling and transportation procedures
- Merchandising: Maintain an inviting store with organized
product and cleanliness with both customers and fellow coworkers in
mindWhat are the minimum requirements?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Valid state driver's license and good driving record -- You
WILL you be driving the company vehicles
- Ability to lift and move product such as furniture,
electronics, and appliances
- Great communication and customer service skillsWhat are some
additional helpful traits?
- Seeking more than just a job, but a CAREER
- A desire to improve our customer's lives
- A hunger to learn the business
- Grit and determinationThis is an excerpt from the full job
description and is not intended to be all-inclusive. Other related
duties may be required to meet the ongoing needs of the business.
Rent-A-Center is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work
environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.Full
job descriptionprovided in Onboarding
Keywords: RAC Brands, New England , Delivery Specialist, Other , Sanford, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!