BD Mgr. Semiconductor/Industrial Markets West Coast
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Business Development Mgr, Semiconductor - /Industrial Markets
Reside in California - major customer client base is in Bay
Our Business Unit -offers challenging lighting and image
transmission solutions for applications in the markets of
automotive, aviation, medical devices, as well as industrial and
safety engineering. With production units in Europe and
-North-America, -the worldwide sales organization Business Unit is
a leading supplier for fiber optic components.
- Candidate must reside in California to support West Coast
- 10+ years of experience serving the semiconductor market, or
similar high technology industry, in a customer-facing marketing,
sales, or business development role.
- Proven experience in managing critical, high visibility
customer accounts, supplier or partner relationships, and closing
- BS degree in engineering, business or related field; strong
technical skills to effectively communicate with internal
stakeholders and external clients.
- Good technical understanding of advanced semiconductor
equipment, process technology, manufacturing and inspection
components and sub-systems.
- B2B sales experience with technical/engineered products and
- Demonstrated results in establishing and growing new business,
and developing strong relationships and partnerships.
- Experienced relationship manager with strong contacts,
networking and negotiation skills.
- Strategic thinker, analytical mindset with excellent marketing,
selling and presentation skills.
- Due to the nature of work performed at our facility, U.S.
Person status is required.
- Drive contract negotiations, pricing, messaging, competitive
and market segment analysis.
- Manage critical high visibility customer accounts, and build
customer relationships at both working and senior management
- Discover, assess and develop opportunities to obtain design
- Create account and strategy plans mapping key decision-makers
within customer organizations.
- Develop market and customer-specific revenue forecasts and
- Provide first-line customer contact and support; respond to
customer inquiries, Requests for Quotation (RFQ) and Requests for
- Provide key information on customer requirements and timelines
as well as information on competitor status to the business
- Drive customer contract negotiations and pricing strategy in
alignment with internal stakeholders.
- Maintain current and prospective market information for
- Travel regularly with direct contact to identify/develop
prospects and grow companies presence within
Electronics/Semiconductor, Aerospace and Industrial
- Inform and educate existing customers and new business
prospects of product offerings, capabilities and new
- Perform customer visits to introduce company products, identify
current and future needs, roadmaps and drive customer engagement
and development, build strategic relationships.
Keywords: StarrTrax, New England , BD Mgr. Semiconductor/Industrial Markets West Coast, Other , Ellington, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!