Bale Room Attendant - Training Provided
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Bale Room Attendant - 1st Shift
Sheridan. Be part of something greater. Your career awaits---join
LOCATION: Hanover, NH
Sheridan's roots in Hanover, New Hampshire go way back to 1793, but
that doesn't make us a relic. In fact, in Hanover, you'll find a
lively, tight-knit group of employees who know how to have fun and
work hard. The content we produce and the technology solutions we
provide reach all corners of the world. At our core, we are more
than just printers of world-class publications, we are a family of
innovators and doers who are a part of something far greater than
- Responsible for bale room duties, operate and maintain bale
room equipment, and perform all bale room waste handling duties as
- Operate and maintain bale room and equipment.
- Perform bale room PM tasks.
- Collect all waste magazines throughout the plant and dispose as
- Collect and bale all corrugated cardboard for
- Collect and prepare various plastics for recycling.
- Inventory bale room and janitorial supplies.
- Shred solid waste and other waste as required.
- A minimum of a High School diploma or GED/HiSET
- Ability to obtain and maintain a forklift license.
- Basic verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform work productively and safely.
- Must be detail oriented and able to work well with minimal
- Reliable; good attendance is required.
- Required to work mandatory overtime as needed/team
- Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up to a maximum of 50
- Continuous standing required.
- Frequent walking and stooping required.
- Occasional sitting, crouching, and reaching/working overhead
- Good visual acuity and manual dexterity required.
- Work environment involves exposure to excessive noise, being
near moving machinery, and exposure to potential arm and wrist
- Must wear hearing protection and safety shoes.
Schedule is Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM - 40 hours/week
- Overtime pays time and a half after 40 hours per week
Why work for Sheridan?
- Job training
- Career advancement
- College tuition up to $5,250 per year
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision
- Teledoc - convenient and no cost
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- FSA Health and Dependent Care savings accounts
- HSA Health saving account
- EAP program
CJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation to apply for
employment, please contact the location HR Manager at 603-653-7314
Keywords: Sheridan, New England , Bale Room Attendant - Training Provided, Other , Woodstock, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!