EDM Machinist (3rd Shift Sun-Thurs 11:00pm-7:00am + 17% Differential)
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Position Details: 11:00pm-7:00am Sun-Thurs plus 17% Differential
- 1+ years in an aerospace or high precision manufacturing
- Demonstrated knowledge of EDM Machining
- Read and interpret operation sheets and parameter sheets to
effectively complete each job
- Set parameters for each job in order to get a good LCS
- Ability to use various gauges in order to check pieces after
- Ability to set each job up in the machine to be able to cut
parts effectively Is your expertise different from the above? If
you have a good attitude and a willingness to learn and new trade
or skill, we want to hear from you. Apply today! Your Challenge:
- Use test panels to check testing material (penetrant) per
- Read and interpret blueprints and work from operation
- Set up and simultaneously operate a variety of machine tools to
produce prevision parts. Maintain awareness of approximate
completion times of jobs on machines and begin preparation for
subsequent job setups to ensure continual machine usage.
- Select the proper cutting tools and use the correct parameters
to manufacture quality parts.
- Use of mathematics and the correct gauging to inspect parts
using standard measuring devices prior to going to inspection.
- Perform jobs with minimal supervision ensuring part conforms to
specifications and requirements. Education Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Keywords: Barnes, New England , EDM Machinist (3rd Shift Sun-Thurs 11:00pm-7:00am + 17% Differential), Other , Windsor, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!