M365/Azure Solutions Architect - REMOTE
Company: General Dynamics Information Technology
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Type of Requisition: RegularClearance Level Must Be Able to
Obtain: Top Secret/SCIJob Family: CloudGDIT is seeking an
M365/Azure Solutions Architect to provide services for our Defense
Enterprise Office Solutions (DEOS) program. This is a full-time
remote position and will be supporting a long-term (10-year)
contract.As a M365/Azure Solutions Architect, you will be
responsible for designing, documenting, implementing, and
maintaining enterprise cloud capabilities to include IaaS, PaaS,
and SaaS offerings for our DOD customers. Successful candidate must
have a strong understanding of DOD cloud governance, including
CC-SRG, SCCA, CAP architectures, required to implement IL5/IL6
cloud services for DOD customers.Additional responsibilities
include, but are not limited to:
- Designs cloud infrastructure, virtual private cloud, virtual
private network, relational database services, auto scaling, and
compute resources to meet customers requirements.
- Provides expertise in high availability, contingency planning,
and automated provisioning.
- Designs solutions for various deployment models (Private,
Public, Community and Hybrid) and service models including
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a service (PaaS),
Software as a Service (SaaS) and emerging cloud services to
optimize the essential characteristics of cloud computing.
- Advises on storage and security solutions to securely store
data in multi-tenancy environments.
- Collaborates with enterprise architecture team and other
stakeholders to determine enterprise tools, technologies and
- Establishes corporate cloud computing architecture policies and
standards in compliance with appropriate security levels and
governance in accordance with best practices prescribes by the
National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), Federal
Information Security Management Act (FISMA), Federal Information
Processing Standard (FIPS), Office of Management and Budget (OMB)
and Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program
- Responsible for delivering an end-to-end cloud architecture
solution across domains.
- Provide support as technical SME to assist with identifying and
developing new customer opportunities. As such, answer questions,
consult, and/or develop presentations for potential customers.
- Analyze customer requirements and business demands to assess
design/technology alternatives and propose solutions.
- Determine skills mix, develop BOEs, BOMs, services and
materials to deliver cost effective solutions. Document and review
project work statements.
- Present and/or facilitate technical discussions with technical
SMEs as well as customers and other stakeholders.
- Coordinate with vendors and assist with the definition and
coordination of demonstrations and proof of concept projects to
advance the sales process.Required Qualifications:
- Active Top Secret clearance and SCI Eligibility
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or similar field, OR
equivalent experience/certifications in lieu of degree
- 8+ years of System Architecture experience
- 3+ years of Cloud Engineering / Architecture experience
- Expertise with Microsoft Azure.
- Expertise with Microsoft 365 management and configuration
(Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint, Office Suite, AzureAD).
- Expertise in cloud service delivery models
- Expertise in developing, maintaining and contributing to
technical and process documentation.
- Expertise in DoD Cloud Computing Security Requirements Guide
(CC-SRG) and SCCA Architectures including Cloud Access Point (CAP)
- Expertise with Enterprise Architecture Frameworks such as TOGAF
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced,
growth-focused environment.Desired Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Expertise with AWS
- Senior Microsoft Azure Certifications
- Other Industry recognized cloud engineering/architecture OR
Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to
all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees
and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require
employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the
federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.We are
GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government,
defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver.
Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical
missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in,
integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is
safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside
our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the
technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed
to get the job done.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
veteran status, or any other protected class.
Keywords: General Dynamics Information Technology, New England , M365/Azure Solutions Architect - REMOTE, Other , Burlington, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!