Company: Accounting Resources, Inc
Posted on: November 26, 2022
For over three decades, Accounting Resources, Inc. (ARI) has
provided outsourced accounting, bookkeeping and HR services to
small and medium sized businesses and non-profit organizations
primarily throughout the Northeast. We are a rapidly growing, fast
paced company with a team-oriented culture. Located in Glastonbury,
we make our clients' needs our priority.
The Recruiter is responsible for applying business knowledge and
recruiting expertise in assisting clients and ARI with staffing.
The successful candidate will have prior experience in recruitment,
with knowledge of screening, interviewing, and hiring practices.
The recruiter will be apart of the ARI
Human Resources team, as well as recruit for ARI clients.
This is a full time, exempt position.
* Work closely with HR manager/Sr. HR Generalist and clients to
gain a comprehensive understanding of the company's hiring needs
for each position
* Develop strong relationships with ARI clients and hiring managers
to understand their businesses, hiring needs and source top
* Manage the full recruiting life cycle across a variety of open
roles including but not limited to; posting jobs, screening
resumes, phone interviews, scheduling interviews with interview
teams, and providing feedback to candidates.
* Provide excellent communication and follow up with candidates
during their interview process.
* Maintain all job postings in Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and
candidates records for data reporting.
* Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute
innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates and
prospect for new business
* Stay active with current with job boards, social networks, and
platforms to find talent, and plan, create and release job
* Create job postings on a multiple platforms, such as social media
and job boards
* Actively participate in all staffing related activities for ARI
internally and clients, engaging in cross functional projects
* Work closely with Hiring Managers and HR team to maximize
effectiveness of recruiting process
* Track & Develop reporting on Recruitment KPI's through ATS system
and job boards
* Actively network and build talent pipeline for ARI and our
* 2-4 years in full cycle recruiting in a variety of different
* Experience recruiting for multiple clients or staffing agency
preferred but not required.
* ATS system and data reporting experience required
*Job Skills and Attributes*
* Ability to multi-task and manage to deadlines and budget
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Advanced knowledge of MS Office, database management, and
* Familiarity with job boards, and HR software, databases, and
* Proven experience conducting various types of interviews (i.e.,
phone, video, etc.)
* Exceptional interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
* BS/BA Degree in related discipline
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Flexible schedule
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Glastonbury, CT 06033: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Do you have at least 3 years full cycle recruitment
* Do you have multi-client recruiting experience?
* Recruiting: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Glastonbury, CT 06033%58047475%
Keywords: Accounting Resources, Inc, New England , Recruiter, Other , Glastonbury, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!