Company: Integrated Resources, Inc
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Title: QC Inspector
Location: Wallingford, CT 06492
Duration: 6 months + possible extension
Shift hour: M-F 7:00am - 3:30/8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- The QC Inspector will interface with site Manufacturing and
Engineering. The incumbent will perform and document quality
inspections (Visual, Functional & Dimensional) for raw material,
sub-assemblies, and finished goods manufactured at the
- Perform incoming inspections of materials and purchased
- Perform visual, functional, and dimensional inspection as per
product requirements to assure quality standards and specifications
- Perform manufacturing process monitoring to ensure all Device
Master Record (DMR) requirements are being met.
- Execute First Article Inspections.
- Record all quality verification in the applicable records
following Good Documentation Practices (GDP) guidelines.
- Identify, segregate, custody and manage non-conforming
- Keep working area clean and organized.
- Assist with the tracking, boxing, labeling, and recordkeeping
related to retain samples.
- Compliant with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Other responsibilities assigned to support the Quality System
Education / Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Experience in Quality Inspection, Quality Testing, and Receipt
of Materials is preferred.
- Experience working in a regulated environment (FDA GMP, ISO,
etc) is preferred.
Specialized Skills & Other Requirements:
- Displays integrity, ethics, and trust
- Results-oriented and displays high energy and enthusiasm (Sense
- Effective team collaboration skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer focus (end-user)
Keywords: Integrated Resources, Inc, New England , QC Inspector, Other , Wallingford, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!