Press Operator - Nights
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Press Operator - Nights Sheridan. Be part of something greater.
Your career awaits join us! LOCATION: Hanover, NH Sheridan NH has
operated in Hanover, New Hampshire, for more than 200 years. It is
a full web printer exclusively dedicated to printing short run
publications, journals and catalogs on full-size web presses. Job
- Responsible for product quality and productivity on web
- Review job information and process relevant information.
- Initiate set-up of make-ready I (MRI).
- Enter necessary information into press production monitor.
- Pre-set ink fountains.
- Initiate make-ready II (MRII).
- Obtain a good color match to contract proof.
- Monitor/adjust dryer temperatures.
- Maintain proper web tensions.
- Utilize densitometer to achieve and maintain proper print
- Announce save decision. Continue color monitoring.
- Adjust/change rollers/blankets.
- Mount plates. Basic Qualifications:
- A minimum of a High School diploma or GED/HiSET required.
- 4 years of total printing experience, 3 years of which are
related to the position or equipment, required.
- Good organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform work productively and safely.
- Reliable; good attendance is required.
- Required to work mandatory overtime as needed.
- Must possess ability to work at a rapid pace.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up to a maximum of 20
lbs. continuously, 50 lbs. frequently, and 100 lbs.
- Continuous standing required.
- Frequent walking, handling, and reaching/working overhead
- Occasional climbing, stooping, kneeling, sitting, crouching,
and crawling required.
- Good visual acuity and manual dexterity required.
- Pass company color perception test.
- Work environment involves exposure to excessive noise, being
near moving machinery, exposure to chemicals & inks with splash
risk, and exposure to potential arm and wrist fatigue.
- Must wear hearing protection, eye protection, and safety shoes.
Schedule is Wednesday - Saturday, 7 PM to 7 AM - 36 hours/week
- Overtime pays time and a half after 36 hours per week
- Pays an extra shift differential!
- Eligible for a $1,000 hiring bonus after 12 weeks! Why work for
- Job training
- Career advancement
- College tuition up to $5,250 per year
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision
- Teledoc - convenient and no cost
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- FSA Health and Dependent Care savings accounts
- HSA Health saving account
- EAP program CJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national
origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other
characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or a
reasonable accommodation to apply for employment, please contact
the location HR Manager at or .
Keywords: Sheridan, New England , Press Operator - Nights, Other , Lebanon, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!