Company: Trinity Solar
Posted on: January 28, 2023
** $3,000 Sign on Bonus Available for Licensed Electricians
**(PAID TRAINING! NO SOLAR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY) **
*Intrastate relocation assistance may be available. We will match
or exceed your current verifiable rate!*
Trinity Solar...ranked as one of the top installers in the nation
by Solar Power World!
The Licensed Electrician will install electrical equipment, wiring
and devices for residential PV solar projects. Successful
candidates should have a background as either E1, E2, journeyman
electrician, industrial electrician or electrician apprentice.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Installation of solar equipment, wiring and devices according to
company standards, job specifications and national (NEC) and local
- Provide leadership and technical expertise for the installation
- Assist the installation team with staging of materials and site
preparation while maintaining a safe and neat job site.
- Maintain thorough documentation of system installation including
photographs, location diagrams for arrays and equipment, and
existing site features. Submit all documentation in a timely
- Provide professional and courteous communication to customers and
- Follow company vehicle rules and regulations.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Connecticut E1, E2 or PV Electrical License is required.
- National Electrical Code (NEC) knowledge required.
- Residential solar installation experience preferred.
- Good mechanical skill set, such as: working with hands, tools,
climbing, good sense of balance, bending, kneeling, crouching,
- Work safely on roofs for extended periods of time; ascend and
- Regularly lift and move up to 40 to 50 lbs.
- Motor Vehicle Report check and pre-employment drug screening.
Salary: $38 per hour (we can pay more depending on your level of
What We Offer:
Not just a career... but a career path to success! Trinity Solar
offers you a career in one of the fastest growing fields in the
country. A career with Trinity Solar is a path to personal and
professional growth with a company who truly values its employees.
Our employees enjoy...
- competitive compensation,
- comprehensive benefits which include medical,
- life insurance,
- employee assistance program,
- paid training,
- a generous PTO program,
- a 401k plan supported by a company match,
- work-life balance
- long term stability in a fast-growing industry
- the satisfaction of knowing they are working for an organization
leading the way in clean energy initiatives
- and much MORE!
Since 1994, Trinity Solar has proudly provided energy with
integrity to families in our area. Trinity started in the solar
industry with two core fundamental principles, to make renewable
energy accessible and to make the solar journey seamless. These
guiding beliefs have led Trinity Solar to become the United States
largest privately-held residential solar installer, composed of
more than 1,700 team members and boasting over 70,000
installations. Currently, Trinity offers solar installation in
Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, New Jersey, New York,
Massachusetts, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Rhode Island.
Trinity Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to
diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender
identity, or any other category protected by applicable federal,
state, or local laws.
Keywords: Trinity Solar, New England , Electrician Helper, Other , Wallingford, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!