Company: The Reserves Network
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Material Handler -Do you have 3+ years as a Receiver & Materials
Handler for a Machine shop? -Are you looking to be part of a
well-established team? -Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment.?
-Apply Today! -We have an excellent Career opportunity for a
Receiver & Materials Handler in a Machine shop environment. - -What
you will do:
- Receive, unload, inspect, sort, stage and prepare raw materials
- Monitor the flow of paperwork from receiving to inventory
- Enter information into the ERP system and communicate with
department on status.
- Resolve discrepancies with accounting regarding invoices,
packing slips and receiver reports.
- Assist the deburring department with vibrator tumblers
- Inspect and measure workpieces to mark for cuts and to verify
the accuracy of cuts, using rulers, squares, Micrometer, or caliper
- Adjust saw blades, using wrenches and rulers, or by turning
handwheels or pressing pedals, levers, or panel buttons.What you
- 3+ years machine shop environment
- Experience with driving forklifts (plus).
- Attention to detail and ability to work with accuracy -
- Basic understanding of a Machine Shop. -
- Ability to use measuring tools, shop math and problem-solving
- Team collaboration skills with the desire to grow and
learn.What is in it for you:
- 1st shift: 7:30 am - 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday
- Temp to hire position
- Weekly Pay - $20.00 to $25.00 per hr. DOE
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you
are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as
well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company.
Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers
together in a variety of industries and positions. - -As an equal
opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an
environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of
employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we
encourage you to or you can to receive and accept real-time job
notifications. -Please call our Wallingford office at 203.272.6780
or if interested please send a resume to -
Keywords: The Reserves Network, New England , Material Handler, Other , Wallingford, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!