Emergency Department Head
Company: MedVet Medical & Cancer Centers for Pets
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Interested in an Emergency Medicine Leadership position? Come
join The Veterinary Care Center in Norwalk, CT as an ER Department
Head. For this FT position, an experienced emergency clinician will
split their time between clinical work (approximately 8-10 shifts
per month) and leading the ER team in our Emergency and
Multi-Specialty hospital. As a MedVet affiliate, we offer a
collaborative atmosphere and a team-oriented approach to patient
care. We are looking for a motivated self-starter, who understands
what it takes to build an outstanding emergency service. An
excellent compensation and benefits package including signing bonus
will be provided. The successful candidate will have 5 or more
years of experience as an emergency clinician. Previous
leadership/management experience and experience in a
multi-specialty setting is preferred. -Responsibilities
- Fostering a culture that supports development of Engaged and
- Working collaboratively with the Medical Director to oversee
the Emergency Services of the hospital.
- Serving as a contact for interface with our specialists
regarding case transfer.
- Supporting the Medical Director in preparation and management
of the ER department.
- Actively participating in ER doctor hiring, mentoring and
- Creating and maintaining the ER doctor schedule.
- Helping to provide a positive referral partner experience and
aid in client complaint resolution What we offer:
- All our doctors have the opportunity to become
- We are DVM owned & DVM led- our CEO is a cardiology
- Being led by veterinarians gives us the freedom to make the
best choices for our patients, our clients, our referral partners,
our doctors, and our team members.
- Great benefits, discretionary funds, PTO, everything you expect
- We are small enough that we can make decisions and implement
change quickly. Come as you are! -MedVet is an equal opportunity
employer. - We are ready to listen to your -VOICE -and h elp you
pursue your -Passion . -We are also a drug-free organization,
therefore employment with MedVet is dependent upon the passing of a
drug screen and background check.
New to ER? Ask about our Emergency Clinician Mentorship
You have been redirected to a MedVet job page
Keywords: MedVet Medical & Cancer Centers for Pets, New England , Emergency Department Head, Other , Norwalk, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!