Certified Residential Medication Aide (CRMA)
Company: Freeport Place Assisted Living
Posted on: January 27, 2023
We welcome you apply! Sign-on bonus up to $2,000 available
(depending on experience).
As you are caring for your Residents, you have:
Flexible shifts available, support for your education, Pay On
Demand (daily access to your paycheck) - we would love to hear what
- Tuition reimbursement and education support to grow your career
- Full time employees have access to full benefits; medical,
dental, vision, and disability
- Flexible savings account, including medical and dependent
- Employer paid life insurance
- Paid Time Off available to all employees
- 401(k) Retirement savings program with employer
- A great place to grow in the healthcare field!
As a CRMA, you will be part of creating a caring environment with
your clinical team, focusing on administering medications and
treatments to your Residents in an Assisted Living environment.
Often you will support your Residents with personal support needs
as well, such as light housekeeping. Enjoy one of the greatest
benefits of working in an Assisted Living environment - getting to
know your Residents!
Not yet a CRMA, we will provide education for you you. We have an
on-site CRMA education program, if interested in becoming a CRMA -
we would love to speak with you about this opportunity -- apply
- High school diploma
- Not yet a CRMA, we will train you!
- The CRMA must have completed a training approved by the
Department of Health and Human Services of no less than forty (40)
- Experience with or desire to spend your work day caring for
people, especially those who are older and/or chronically ill
- Focus on a high-level of customer service
- Ability to work with independence, flexibility, good judgment,
verbal communication, creating a safe environment, positive
State of Maine requires Covid-19 Vaccination.
Keywords: Freeport Place Assisted Living, New England , Certified Residential Medication Aide (CRMA), Other , Freeport, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!