Wrap Machine Operator - $24+/hour
Company: Flowers Foods Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Ensures proper slicing, handling and packaging of product according
to quality and schedule standards. Position requires demonstration
of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct
or indirect affect on product safety, legality and/or quality.
* Sets up machinery and makes adjustments to accommodate each
product according to standards.
* Ensures correct product coding and/or labeling of each
* Ensures that product meets quality and packaging standards prior
* Replenishes wrap/packaging supplies as needed.
* Maintains cleanliness of work area.
* Practices and complies with all Company policies and procedures
including safety and work rules, etc.
* Performs other duties as directed by supervision.
* Ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures (EEO,
Sexual Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.)
* Performance of other duties which are deemed by management to be
an integral part of the job, including but not limited to
fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies,
and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures
* Six months or more related production experience.
* No educational prerequisite; however, must have demonstrated
ability to read, comprehend and record necessary information
applicable to job.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent total rewards
package. Please reply by 02/16/2023. Resumes are active for 30
days. Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series
of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic
qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a medical
condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Megan Normand at
Megan.Normand@flocorp.com or .
Keywords: Flowers Foods Inc., New England , Wrap Machine Operator - $24+/hour, Other , Lewiston, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!