FPI Level II - Night Shift
Company: Enjet Aero, LLC
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Enjet Aero machines and fabricates complex jet engine parts,
components and assemblies for leading OEMs in the commercial,
defense and general aviation sectors. Our goal is to be regarded as
an irreplaceable resource by our customers. The only way for a
company to meet such a goal is to consistently meet production
deadlines and expectations.Job Summary:The primary responsibility
of the Level II Fluorescent Penetrant Inspector ("FPI") is to test
part(s) components for defects that could potentially cause a
part(s) to fail during operation. Level II FPI processes parts,
evaluates and interprets results, documents results, and performs
equipment verification checks. They also, perform non-destructive
testing ("NDT") on products using fluorescent penetrant inspection
as required to conform to customer and/or national standards, by
performing the following duties. The night shift pays a 20% shift
- Perform Fluorescent Penetrant Inspections in a production
- Run part(s) through the NDT system.
- Make accept/reject decisions on critical part(s).
- Determines acceptability of product based on results of
- Interprets results and helps determine probable cause of
- Documents and publishes results of FPI testing.
- Conduct daily process control tests
- Perform NDT inspections for auditors
- Serve as the primary resource to department supervisors for
problem identification, resolution, trends, and continuous
- Supports and maintains the NDT quality system.Qualifications:
- Current Level II- NDT Fluorescent Penetrant inspector
- Knowledge of AS 9100 and ISO 9001 a plus.
- Experience performing FPI for multiple Aerospace Primes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communications skills, both
written and oral.Benefits: Enjet offers a comprehensive benefits
package to full-time employees including paid time off, health
insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid holidays, a
401K retirement plan, disability insurance, and more.As an EOE/AA
employer, Enjet Aero will not discriminate in its employment
practices due to an applicant's race, color, religious creed,
national origin, ancestry, sex, age, veteran status, marital status
or physical challenges.
Keywords: Enjet Aero, LLC, New England , FPI Level II - Night Shift, Other , Bloomfield, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!