Production Operator, 2nd Shift, Vermont Creamery
Company: Land O'Lakes
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Join Land OLakes, Inc., and help us bring food from farmer to
fork. Were a global, Fortune 250 company and a farmer-owned
cooperative. While benefits can vary by location and role, most
Medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D; short- and long-term
Retirement savings plan and profit-sharing plan, both with company
Paid time off and paid holidays, plus paid benefits for maternity
and parental leavesProduction Operator, 2nd Shift, Vermont
CreameryHiring Bonus: $2000$2000.00 to be paid on the following
schedule: $500.00 after 30 days of continuous employment, $750.00
after 6 months of continuous employment, and $750.00 after 12
months of continuous employment.Job SummaryThe Production Operator
is the front-line employee who performs the manufacturing processes
that add value and quality to the inputs and create the final
high-quality final products. As a Production Operator, you will
learn how to make world-class cheese by assisting with the
pasteurization and cheesemaking processes. There are a variety of
sub-classifications within the Operator job family that could range
in specific duties from receiving and handling the raw materials,
adding value through a variety of proprietary processes, to
packaging the final product. In all stages of production safety,
attention to detail, a quality and sanitation focus, and efficiency
are key to the success of the operation.Location: Websterville,
VTHours: 2nd Shift Wage: $19.48/hrLand OLakes, Inc offers a
competitive salary and bonus potential. The company also provides a
comprehensive benefits package as well as other company sponsored
benefits.Required Qualifications & Experiences
- 18 years or older.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to read, write, comprehend, follow verbal and written
instructions, and possess basic mathematical skillsPreferred
Qualifications & Experiences
- 1+ years of continuous prior experience in any industry.
- Self-Reliant and able to accurately work under limited
- Able to trouble shoot mechanical problems.
- Customer focused and able to work in a collaborative team.
- Ability to follow manufacturers specifications and
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Work in cold and/or hot temperatures throughout the
day.Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Communicates work order progress to supervisor and production
- Ensure a safe working environment while performing assigned
- Adhere to all standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Follow all procedures, GMPs, Safety, Quality, and Sanitation
- Identify and report all potentially non-conforming product and
equipment to Supervisor and the Quality Assurance Department.
- Ability to be flexible in work performed and schedule.
- Other duties as assigned.Essential Physical Requirements
- Frequent movement including walking, standing,
bending/stooping, turning, twisting, pushing, pulling, raising
arms, lifting, climbing and other active movements.
- Performing duties while wearing personal protective
- Working across temperature zones that may include cold and/or
hot environments for extended periods and may include work in
environments where dust is present.
- Shift schedules that include days, nights, and weekends, some
holidays and periodic overtime.Applicants must successfully pass a
pre-employment (post offer) background check.Land O'Lakes, Inc. is
an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/Vets/Disabled. The company
maintains a drug-free workforce, including pre- and post-employment
substance abuse testing pursuant to a Drug and Alcohol
Policy.Neither Land OLakes, nor its search firms, will ever contact
you and ask for confidential information over the phone or in
email. If you receive a call or email like this, please do not
provide the information being requested.Land O'Lakes endeavors to
make Landolakesinc.com accessible to any and all users. If you
would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website
or need assistance completing the application process, please
contact the HR Solution Center at 844-LOL-HR4U (844-565-4748) M-F
Keywords: Land O'Lakes, New England , Production Operator, 2nd Shift, Vermont Creamery, Other , Randolph, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!