Multimedia Communications Specialist
Company: CCA Global Partners
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Main Street versus Wall Street CCA Global Partners connects
independent, family business owners to provide scale, resources,
and innovation, giving them that competitive edge in this big box
world. If you have a passion for people, entrepreneurship, and
community you may have just found your new home! Opportunity hybrid
schedule benefits created with a focus on taking care of our
employees and their families that's the CCA way! If you say YES,
we'll say WELCOME HOME! Are you a creative thinker and exceptional
visual communicator that would thrive on increasing member
engagement through graphics and video communications? We are
seeking a Multimedia Communications Specialist in our Manchester,
NH office for our Retail Groups division. The Multimedia
Communications Specialist is responsible for executing strategic
communication initiatives for our Retail Flooring Group members and
is responsible for maintaining the internal member intranet sites,
inclusive of filming, editing, and producing videos. In addition,
this role will develop and deliver graphics and content for
e-mails, publications, videos, and presentations. In addition to
great benefits, a fabulous work environment and a
super-collaborative, friendly team, CCA Global Partners offers a
hybrid work schedule with opportunity to work remotely Mondays and
Fridays and in-office Tuesdays through Thursdays. Our Multimedia
Communications Specialist will:
- Collaborate with the Communications manager and leverage
diverse communication channels to direct and create the overall
look and feel of all intranet sites, member emails, videos, and
other member communications to achieve maximum member
- Oversees and creates member marketing journeys and campaigns
and makes recommendations for improvements and enhancements of
- Designs and develops a wide variety of project specific assets
including logos, signage and collateral for events, contests,
convention, newsletters, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Collaborate with each division and department to create design,
schedule, and deliver content for members' eNewsletters and work
with the Communication Content Coordinator to enhance the overall
look and design of the internal intranet sites.
- Oversee internal video production including project management,
concept presentation, filming, editing, and creating videos for
communication campaigns. Do our requirements match YOUR background?
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, multi-media
design or a related field plus a minimum of 3+ years' experience in
graphic and video creation and CMS (content management
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication
skills as well as interest in digital communication trends.
- Graphic design using Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe
- Video Editing using FinalCut Pro or Adobe Premier and After
Effects, Dreamweaver, and Adobe Suite.
- Audio editing with Adobe Audition or GarageBand and
presentation editing with PowerPoint or Keynote
- Familiarity with Digital Asset Management systems like Image
Relay and either Sitecore, Wordpress, or comparable CMS.
- Basic understanding of HTML and the ability to work within an
HTML based content management system editor.
- Analytical problem solving and high attention to detail.
- Personal computer skills including Microsoft Office (inclusive
of PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook) How we take care of YOU:
- We were recognized as one of New Hampshire's Best Companies to
Work For in 2002, 2004, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019, 2020, 2021
and we made it into the Hall of Fame in 2017 and 2018!
- We provide YOU the ability to collaborate with a passionate
group of leaders, peers, and amazing Members!
- We recognize YOU for your accomplishments and contributions
through development, growth and compensation!
- We care about you AND your family. We want to make your life
better and easier. Our benefits exist so you are well taken care
of, and we support you and your loved ones through life's various
stages and situations. What's so special about us? CCA Global
Partners remarkable cooperative business model empowers thousands
of entrepreneurs to succeed in a marketplace that is impacted by
widespread consolidation. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs
and independent business owners by providing them the scale,
resources and innovation that create sustainability, growth, and
effective competition in today's evolving marketplace. Thriving on
our core values and approaching success with the CCA Way. Proud to
be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: CCA Global Partners, New England , Multimedia Communications Specialist, Other , Merrimack, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!