Assembler - Level 1 - 2nd Shift
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become
a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and
make the things that make the future. That means changing the way
we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings
smart and safe and even
making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn't
just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees
enjoy access to dynamic
career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are
you ready to help us make the future?
Produce high-quality products and services for our customers. You
will assemble and inspect products to ensure the highest quality
product is provided to our customers. You will be responsible for
your work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the
area. You will set up and monitor the production of the product in
your area and participate in the continuous improvement process at
the site to address safety, production, and quality improvements.
Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate assigned equipment.
- Must adhere to all quality standards.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Support the Honeywell Operating System.
- Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness.
- Comply with all safety rules.
- Record and report production data.
- Analyze data and production reports.
- Set up and change over equipment. NORTHFORDACTON 2022 YOU MUST
- High School Diploma/GED
- 3+ months of warehouse, assembly, or customer service
experience. WE VALUE
- Assemble printed circuit boards for functional tests.
- Perform final assembly duties utilizing hand tools and
- Meet company performance objectives while maintaining all
safety, quality, and housekeeping standards.
- Actively participate in all HOS initiatives (such as Continuous
Improvement, Kaizen events, RPS, etc.)
- Maintain all cell metrics, by handwriting on the cell metric
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- 1-year experience reading and following standard work
- Basic computer knowledge is a plus. Compensation &
Salary Range: $31,100 - $46,800
For benefits information please visit
Current employees may
visit HR Direct. Additional Information
- JOB ID: HRD178971
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: One Firelite Pl,Northford,Connecticut,06472,United
- Nonexempt Customer Experience (GLOBAL) Honeywell is an equal
opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered
without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin,
ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or
Keywords: Honeywell, New England , Assembler - Level 1 - 2nd Shift, Other , Northford, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!