Bindery Assistant - 2nd Shift
Location: West Hartford
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Bindery Assistant - 2nd Shift Sheridan. Be part of something
greater. Your career awaits join us! LOCATION: Hanover, NH Sheridan
NH has operated in Hanover, New Hampshire, for more than 200 years.
It is a full web printer exclusively dedicated to printing short
run publications, journals and catalogs on full-size web presses.
- Supports operators with efficient machine operation by managing
the flow of materials onto and off binding lines.
- Supporting the mailing process and assist in all hand-related
- Operate hand and electric "walk-behind" lift trucks.
- Completes all applicable paperwork to include skid tags and
load tags. Basic Qualifications:
- A minimum of a High School diploma or GED/HiSET required.
- Basic verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform work productively and safely.
- Reliable; good attendance is required.
- Required to work mandatory overtime as needed.
- Must possess ability to work at a rapid pace.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up to a maximum of 50
- Continuous standing, frequent walking & stooping, occasional
sitting, crouching, and reaching/working overhead required.
- Good visual acuity and manual dexterity required.
- Work environment involves exposure to excessive noise, being
near moving machinery, and exposure to potential arm and wrist
- Must wear hearing protection and safety shoes. Schedule is
Monday to Friday, 3 PM to 11 PM - 40 hours/week
- Overtime pays time and a half after 40 hours per week
- 2nd shift pays an extra 8%
- Eligible for $1,000 hiring bonus after 12 weeks! Why work for
- Job training
- Career advancement
- College tuition up to $5,250 per year
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision
- Teledoc - convenient and no cost
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- FSA Health and Dependent Care savings accounts
- HSA Health saving account
- EAP program CJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national
origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other
characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or a
reasonable accommodation to apply for employment, please contact
the location HR Manager at or .
Keywords: Sheridan, New England , Bindery Assistant - 2nd Shift, Other , West Hartford, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...