2nd shift Sanitation Cleaner (3 pm- 11pm) / Apoyo de saneamiento en el segundo turno
Company: PRIME SOURCE FOODS
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Description:Are you looking to spring forward into a new
career... why wait!Come join a diverse team of the largest
independently owned, center-of-the-plate food distributors in New
England and Eastern New York. Providing a full line of quality
products from meats to vegetables, dairy, deli, frozen foods, and
nonperishables, with a cut-to-order, in-house prime cutting room
backed by our reliable service and infallible commitment to our
customer's success. Ingredients for Your SuccessAs a Sanitation
Cleaner Associate, you will work quickly and safely to complete the
nightly cleaning of the processing room and related processing room
equipment. Working closely with all departments at the facility
including maintenance, quality assurance, management, and
- Complete the physical cleaning process nightly, including
removing physical soils, foaming equipment, and work surfaces,
rinsing, and sanitizing all surfaces.
- Will be responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of all
equipment and workspaces.
- Daily breakdown and set up of all equipment used in
- Assist other sanitation staff in all other tasks associated
- ATP swabbing to validate that our sanitation process is
- Watch for trending with hard-to-clean areas hard-to-clean as
- Handle any chemicals used safely and in compliance with SDS
- Uphold a high standard for cleanliness and always work to
improve the cleaning process.
- Comply with all company safety protocols and standards.
- Comply with all company GMPs.
- Work closely with supervisors, management team, and other,
- Practice good personal hygiene and cleanliness.FOOD
- Notify the Manager/QC of any repairs or adjustments that are
required on equipment used in production/cleaning.
- Perform all duties necessary to meet Company, and or Government
requires requirements/standardized by the Company.
- Inform Management of ANY food safety or quality issues or of
any processes which become non-compliant with specified
- Ability to initiate action to prevent the occurrence of
nonconformities relating to Food Safety and the Quality of the
product, processes, quality system, or safety system.
- Identify and record any problems relating to Food Safety and
the Quality of the ingredients, processes, quality system, or
- Perform other duties as assigned.Work Environment and Physical
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. as we are unable to
sponsor or take over sponsorship.
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to be physically
onsite (Londonderry, NH).
- Must be able to work Mon - Fri 3 pm to 11 pm.
- Frequent lifting, pushing, and pulling in a refrigerated
environment wearing protective gear and safety work boots (voucher
will be provided for footwear).
- Routine standing and moving up to 10 hours a day.
- Must be able to lift 50-60 lbs. unassisted.THE PRIME EXAMPLEOur
VISION is what we aspire to be in the future. We want to be New
England's most valued provider of center-of-the-plate products
through superior sourcing, product knowledge, and service
options.Our MISSION is what we do every day. We will meet our
customers needs by providing flexible and efficient distribution
services. Our VALUES rule our behavior. Trust - Fairness - Respect
- Honesty & Teamwork.Perks at its Prime
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible and Dependent Care Spending Account
- Voluntary Life, AD&D, Long, and Short-Term Disability
- Permanent Life, Cancer, and Accident Insurance
- Employee Referral Incentive
- Paid Time Off
- Products at Cost ($.10/lb. over cost or $1.00/case over
- Turkey for Thanksgiving
- Prime Roast for Christmas
- Ham for Easter
- Christmas Party
- Safety boot ProgramTo view other positions for which you may
qualify, please click on the link below, and scroll down to
careers. Please share the link with family and
Keywords: PRIME SOURCE FOODS, New England , 2nd shift Sanitation Cleaner (3 pm- 11pm) / Apoyo de saneamiento en el segundo turno, Other , Londonderry, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...