Accounts Payable Associate
Company: Eppendorf SE
Posted on: May 28, 2023
- Process and post vendor invoices timely and accurately checking
price, receipt of goods/services, vendor discounts, general ledger
coding and approvals. Ensure timely posting of invoices to capture
all vendor discounts available.
- Process payment proposals weekly or as needed ensuring all data
is properly reviewed. Review Duplicate Payment Report to ensure
potential duplicate payments are captured prior to final payment
run. Obtain appropriate approvals; prepare checks to be mailed;
maintain vendor payment files including supporting documents.
- Coordinate with Cash Manager all third party and intercompany
wire payments. Obtain authorization for all prepayment wires.
Maintain all wire files including matching proof of payment to
original invoices and file in AP files accordingly once
- Review weekly the Invoice Hold Report and the Goods
Receipt/Invoice Receipt Report. Research and resolve timely any
open issues. Work with Purchasing Department and other department
heads to resolve invoice discrepancies and open items in a timely
- Reconcile vendor statements. Respond to vendor inquiries
accordingly. Request vendor credits on disputed invoices; monitor
status and collection.
- Work with Headquarters regarding new vendor accounts and
maintaining vendor master file data. Ensure all data is accurate
and updated accordingly per departmental policies and
- Review outstanding checks monthly. Request stop payments as
- Provide detail reports as necessary to upper management, other
departments, internal and external auditors, as well as, handling
questions and providing responses.
- Prepare, process and file 1099's and 1096's at year-end. Mail
and/or file on line 1099's and 1096's to the appropriate party
including state and government filings. Ensure vendor data is
appropriately maintained in SAP according to department procedures.
Ensure W-9 files are current and also maintained according to
department procedures. Your expertise
- Associate Degree A.A, college or university; and three to four
years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination
of education and experience
- Related industry experience
- Experience working for a manufacturing company a plus Your
benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial,
and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Career growth
Keywords: Eppendorf SE, New England , Accounts Payable Associate, Other , Enfield, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...