Senior Applications Architect
Company: OnLogic, Inc.
Location: South Burlington
Posted on: May 28, 2023
As a senior member of the Product Management team, you will set
the product vision and strategy. You work closely with internal
stakeholders such as Sales, Product Management, Marketing,
Engineering as well as with key customers and partners to identify
the current and future use cases and pain points of our customers
to develop the differentiated solutions that will enable our
customers.Together with our Product Managers to develop the product
roadmap and identify the requirements for new product developments.
You will provide implementation guidance for hardware, software,
and applications related to OnLogic's portfolio of Industrial PCs
and Edge Servers.On an average day, you'll...
- Research, define, introduce, and promote competitive and
differentiated hardware and software solutions that are consistent
with new and existing market trends, company direction and core
customer needs as well as revenue and profitability goals.
- Work with Sales, Engineering, Marketing, Product Management,
and Partners to develop the strategic vision and high level product
and technology roadmaps.
- Identify, research, and propose potential technology and
software partner candidates and accompanying business models.
- Cooperate with Sales and respond to potential opportunities
through direct customer requests or customer pain points, hurdles
- Work with customers on defining the best fit solution to
accomplish the customer's end goals. This encompasses hardware and
- Ensure Technology leadership for OnLogic's product lines is in
alignment to target markets specific products and strategies.
- Define new technologies and use cases, applications, and
markets for technologies.
- Create hardware and software specifications and product
- Collaborate with other members of the Architecture, Product
Management, and Engineering teams to pair meaningful software
functionality and applications capabilities with OnLogic's hardware
offerings. The team you will be joining:
- Product Management: Our Product Management team works hard to
make sure everyone has what they need when they need it. They work
closely with the Engineering and Marketing teams to define our
product roadmap and ensure our clients, and our organization, stay
up to date on new products, changes to existing products and keep
an eye toward the future of our industry.The Product Management
team is made up of Technical Experts who understand the ins and
outs of each one of our products, Product Specialists who ensure
customers have the information they need to make an informed
decision, and Solutions Architects who help us stay ahead of
emerging trends and keep us on the cutting edge of technology.Learn
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer
Engineering, or a related field.
- 10+ years of Development, Design, and/or Architecture of
hardware and/or software solutions.
- 3+ years of Real-world industrial or edge based applications
- You have extensive technical background relating to computers
hardware and software application integration.
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of edge to cloud
platforms, such as AWS IoT Greengrass or Azure IoT.
- Experience with operating systems (including Linux & Real Time
OS), virtualization and containerization (Docker, Kubernetes) with
a firm grasp of varying telemetry, monitoring, and analytics
- Experience with fleet management applications, orchestration,
and administration of Edge Computing platforms.
- Strong knowledge of Computer Vision, Machine Learning, and
Artificial Intelligence at the Edge.
- Ability to work in the U.S. without visa sponsorship. Who we're
- Someone who loves technology and has a strong understanding of
computer hardware and software architectures.
- You have the ability to develop a strategic vision.
- You have attention to detail and a focus on quality.
- You are organized, and you have very good analytical and
problem solving skills.
- You have good time-management, you can work with changing
priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- You learn new things quickly.
- You can document complex concepts cleanly and clearly.
- You are able to provide a clear sense of direction. Who we
are:OnLogic is growing, and we want to give you the same
opportunity to grow in your career! We design and manufacture
specialized computers and hardware solutions for companies all over
the world, helping them to make the seemingly impossible possible.
Our computers are designed to work where others would fail, and
it's our vision to be the first choice in industrial computing. To
make that vision a reality, we've built a team of ambitious problem
solvers, guided by the company's core values of Open, Fair,
Innovative and Independent. We have an open office, open salaries
and strive to be fair and transparent in our decision making. We
encourage input and feedback from every member of our team and look
to improve ourselves and our business every single day.OnLogic is
an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are
committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.To
learn more about our values, our mission and what it's like to work
at OnLogic, visit .The salary range for this role is $120,000 to
$180,000. We determine final compensation based on discussions with
applicants and their experience in similar roles. :
- A competitive Salary based upon your experience and the
requirements of the role
- A comprehensive Benefits package
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Contribution
- An Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term
- Opportunity to Participate in our Employee Stock Purchase
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow
Keywords: OnLogic, Inc., New England , Senior Applications Architect, Other , South Burlington, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...