Operations Specialist Landfill
Company: WM Intellectual Property Holdings, L.L.C.
Posted on: September 21, 2023
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
national origin, disability, or veteran status.
I. Job Summary
Provides clerical and administrative support to departmental
Managers, and assists in coordinating all aspects of daily
operations, including recording and reporting data.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may
- Assists in troubleshooting and resolving safety, service, and
- Creates, distributes, and closes-out customer tickets on a
- Maintains and distributes department related information on a
- Communicates with other supervisors and managers about
operations and/or dispatch issues.
- Completes and maintains a variety of reports as directed by the
- Uses software tools to manage a variety of tasks, such as
procurement, time and attendance, safety incidents, and contract
- Assists with data collection and reporting required for
incentive pay programs.
- Assists with the processing of payments and other financial
tasks as necessary.
- Assists in the implementation of operational projects as
- Communicates with customers about service issues as
- Communicates with employees about scheduling and work
assignments as needed.
- May enter and maintain Service Machine SMART data on a daily
- Performs other duties as assigned.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
This job has no supervisory duties.
The requirements listed below are representative of the
qualifications necessary to perform the job.
- Education: High school diploma or G.E.D. (accredited)
- Experience: No prior work experience required.
B.Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
- None required.
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- None required.
V. Work Environment
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and
work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions of the job.
- Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such
as keyboarding, machine operation, etc) most of the work day;
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less
- Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as
cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc) rarely;
- Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves
dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements
Normal setting for this job is: office setting and/or landfill.
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive
total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase
Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive
Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that
benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for,
please click "Apply.
WM (WM.com) is North America's largest comprehensive waste
management environmental solutions provider. Previously known as
Waste Management and based in Houston, Texas, WM is driven by
commitments to put people first and achieve success with integrity.
The company, through its subsidiaries, provides collection,
recycling and disposal services to millions of residential,
commercial, industrial and municipal customers throughout the U.S.
and Canada. With innovative infrastructure and capabilities in
recycling, organics and renewable energy, WM provides environmental
solutions to and collaborates with its customers in helping them
achieve their sustainability goals. WM has the largest disposal
network and collection fleet in North America, is the largest
recycler of post-consumer materials and is the leader in beneficial
reuse of landfill gas, with a growing network of renewable natural
gas plants and the most gas-to-electricity plants in North America.
WM's fleet includes nearly 11,000 natural gas trucks - the largest
heavy-duty natural gas truck fleet of its kind in North America -
where more than half are fueled by renewable natural gas. To learn
more about WM and the company's sustainability progress and
solutions, visit Sustainability.WM.com.
About the Team
When you drive for WM, you join a team of the best drivers in the
nation - professional, well trained, and skilled. Our drivers work
hard and drive safe. They are rewarded with competitive pay, great
benefits, opportunity for growth, and they are home at night and on
Our drivers are part of the fabric of the communities they serve.
We show up on time, help keep your communities clean and watch out
for the residents. Billy is just one of our many drivers going
above and beyond for our customers. Video - WM Driver: Billy
Keywords: WM Intellectual Property Holdings, L.L.C., New England , Operations Specialist Landfill, Other , Rochester, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!