Company: HD Supply
Posted on: September 17, 2020
Company Overview HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) ( www.hdsupply.com ) is one
of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The
company provides a broad range of products and value-add services
to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in
maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction
sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and
six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000
associates provide localized, customer-driven services including
jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified
logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its
customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in
which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving
organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and
inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company.
Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow
professionally while providing competitive benefits and
compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and
achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD
Supply is ready for you! Job Description & Qualifications Job
Summary Responsible for daily distribution activities,
productivity, and quality within the assigned area(s) of the
facility. Responsible for demonstrating safety, quality and
productivity performance and operational expertise in the operation
of equipment. Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key
- Operates various vehicles for storage or removal of products
and materials inside the facility or onto trucks for distribution
- Loads, unloads, and stages products and materials. Prepares
products and materials for shipment.
- Completes and maintains pre-trip inspections, quality,
inventory and preventative maintenance documentation.
- Maintains work area in an organized and clean manner ensuring
- Monitors and tracks equipment downtime, equipment output and
other key metrics.
- Works as a team with other operators to prevent line stoppages
and improve operations.
- Cross-trains to perform other lift and off lift activities as
needed. Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility. Preferred Qualifications &
Job Specific Details Preferred Qualifications
- 3+ years' experience operating powered forklifts. OSHA
Certification License required.
- Knowledge of various material-handling equipment.
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations. PRID PRID137 Job Locations
US-ME-Fryeburg Posted Date 2 weeks ago (9/1/2020 11:40 AM) Job ID
2020-39326 Business Unit Construction Industrial WC Functional Area
Operations Remote Position? No Position Type Full-Time Posting
Location : Postal Code 04037 HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, New England , Lift Operator, Professions , Fryeburg, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!