Company: Talascend, LLC
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Talascend is currently seeking an--Enterprise Architect for a
direct hire opportunity with our client located in Newton, PA.
- Define/Design the Enterprise Architecture view across Front
End, API, Integration with Mainframe Systems on Prem, Data
Definition and its eventual migration to Azure Cloud.
- Analyze application/ technology landscape, process, tools and
arrive at the solution options best fit for the product.
- Define the technology/ architecture roadmap for the
- Define and measure project /program specific architectural and
technology quality metrics.
- Review outputs to ensure NFRs are met.
- (API)Define API management architecture, api development
standards, best practices, maturity levels and governance.
- (CLOUD)Create a unified strategy for Azure cloud transformation
governance, automation, security, implementation and
- Work closely with business in identifying solution requirements
and key case-studies/scenarios for the future solution.
- Design and prototype Azure solutions, create solution
architecture document covering deep technical aspects of the
implementation starting from Hybrid and gradual migration to full
- Lead implementation of the solution from establishing project
requirements and goals to solution "go-live".
- Day-to-day lead the client through the technical and
organizational challenges of Cloud transformation.
- (Data)Assist in implementing data architecture guidelines,
standards, and processes; educate and mentor data engineers and
developers on data architecture best practices, use of guidelines,
standards, and processes. Define big data and data science
- Define the transition from Data on legacy systems to Data on
- (Integration) Design integration with legacy technologies such
as mainframe, design data pipelines and drive digitalization.
- Support technical evaluation of external and internal
candidates to meet project requirements.
- Understand the requirements from a larger system /
transformation program context.
- Validate the cross application / cross technology requirements
to ensure integrate ability and reconciliation of conflicting
requirements, by working with customers and other
- Guide customer on process and technology improvements to
achieve agility and quick results. We thank all applicants for
their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who
closely meet thequalifications of the position will be contacted.
The details of the position are only a summary, otherduties may be
assigned as necessary. Background Check and Drug Screen may be
required. Talascend is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits
and hires qualified candidates without regard to race,religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin,
ancestry, citizenship, disability, orveteran status.
Keywords: Talascend, LLC, New England , Enterprise Architect, Professions , Newtown, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!