IT Business Analyst ( Consultant)
Company: Avery Dennison
Posted on: February 25, 2021
- Full-time Company Description Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a
global materials science and manufacturing company specializing in
the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and
functional materials. The company's products, which are used in
nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials
for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding
solutions for industrial, medical and retail applications; tags,
labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency
identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other
markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs
approximately 30,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported
sales in 2017 were $6.6 billion. Learn more at
www.averydennison.com. Job Description SCOPE:
- Complete understanding and wide application of technical
principle, theories, and concepts in the field (Oracle desired).
Knowledge of Supply Chain and Operations, Procurement and Finance
processes, needs and KPI's .
- Provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult
problems. Solutions are imaginative, thorough, practicable, and
consistent with organization objectives.
- Work under only general direction. Independently determine and
develop approach to solutions. Work is reviewed upon completion for
adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Contribute to the completion of specific programs and projects.
Failure to obtain results or erroneous decisions or recommendations
would typically result in serious program delays and considerable
expenditure of resources.
- Frequent inter-organizational and outside customer
- Responsible for modifying moderately complex applications
programs from detailed specifications under general
Involved in analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging for
relatively more complex and larger modules.
- Applies programming tools, procedures, functions and routines
towards delivering the assigned activity or task - with little or
- Provides technical expertise to ensure facilities are
sufficient, appropriate, and functioning.
- Ensures systems perform at optimum and cost-effective levels.
Determines causes of systems malfunctions and directs or performs
- Assist in developing work instructions, procedures, and
policies in support of company requirements.
- Provides technical and cost analysis in support of planning
- Present information and effectively communicate with divisions
and cross-functionally. Orally present findings to team and
- Assist in writing project plans, timeline and resources for
- Maintain awareness of the fields advances in technology.
- Write technical reports and document research. Summarize
critical results and observations. Verify reliability of data.
- Leverage internal and external experts in network to accomplish
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science, Engineering
or related discipline.
- 8+ years related experience in field assigned.
- Demonstrate working knowledge/experience in Oracle, PMP,
knowledge of finance and Supply Chain--processes.
- Certifications and/or licenses may be required.
- Thorough understanding of applicable systems architectures and
comprehensive knowledge of multiple technical disciplines.
- Skilled in solving problems and managing the performance of
systems assigned to.
- Experience in effectively communicating with a broad base of
end users and multiple management layers.
- Understands enterprise business and business processes;
knowledge of business unit functions and cross-group
- Skilled in anticipating user requirements and skilled in
identifying and resolving complex problems with minimal
- Strong communication, training, customer service and
Project experience preferred. Additional Information All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other
protected status. All your information will be kept confidential
according to the federal and local law.
Keywords: Avery Dennison, New England , IT Business Analyst ( Consultant), Professions , Mexico, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!